With ezCheckPrinting check writer, customers can design and print professional checks in house easily and inexpensively.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 20, 2016
There are several new ways to utilize the business check writer from Halfpricesoft.com. ezCheckPrinting version 6 will assist businesses in CA to use the software for: draft check capability, gift certificates, and coupon printing. These are just a few of the many unique ways to use this application. The best news is that all of these features are at no extra cost to customers with a special offer from Trialpay
“With ezCheckPrinting check writer, customers can design and print professional checks in house easily and inexpensively. ezCheckPrinting version 6 gives CA customers a no cost offer for back to school savings,” said Dr. Ge, founder of Halfpricesoft.com.
Features within the program include, but are not limited to:
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No Internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in our products including email, live chat and team view options
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that it does not require an Internet connection, making it more versatile for the small business that prefers or needs to run check writing tasks offline. Operating offline reduces the risk of hacking and virus contamination. An Internet connection is only required when updating the software or using ezCheckPrinting in conjunction with ezAch to issue direct deposit payments to employees’ bank accounts.
Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting! All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, user can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, accounting software, ACA (Affordable Care Act) Software, Draft check writer, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.