CAC's licensed appraisers are experienced in handling complex property damage claims.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) December 31, 2013
Car Appraisals and Claims is a newly launched auto appraisal company that is now serving the state of Georgia and the Southeast.
Car Appraisals and Claims LLC (CAC) is a subsidiary of Triple Net Group LLC, the national leader in vehicle valuations and insurance claim services. CAC's licensed appraisers are experienced in handling complex property damage claims as well as various umpire/mediation claims and expert witness testimony.
CAC's business clients include:
- Personal Injury Law Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Dealer Groups
- Leasing Companies
- Government Agencies
- Independent Claims Adjusters
- Fleet and Rental Companies
- Municipalities / Public Transportation Authority
CAC also serves the general public through their subsidiaries:
- Diminished Value of Georgia
- Diminished Value of Atlanta
- Diminished Value Carolina
- Diminished Value Bureau
- Atlanta Auto Appraiser LLC
- Charity Car Appraiser LLC
The cost of the valuation reports offered by CAC is:
- Field Appraisals $275 (includes physical inspection)
- Desk Appraisal $150 (sight unseen)
- Umpire Service $250
- Expert Testimony $250/Hour
"Within the next few months we will be consolidating all of our appraisal brands under the Car Appraisals and Claims corporate entity," says Tony Rached, owner and car appraiser. "Our plan for 2014 is to double our 2013 claims volume to 7,500 reports per year."
For more information about the appraisal services offered by CAC and its affiliates, please call Tony Rached directly at 678-404-0455.