Carmel, Ind. (PRWEB) December 13, 2013
CarSpecials.com is an online automotive marketplace dedicated to providing visitors with the latest incentives from their favorite automakers on a wide selection of vehicles. In addition, the site offers an intuitive, searchable database of new and used inventory from a large network of car dealerships across the country, allowing users to select a vehicle that suits both their lifestyle and their budget.
“The goal of our website is to connect car shoppers with the best deals available on the cars they have had their eye on,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of CarSpecials.com. “Shopping for the perfect vehicle can seem like a daunting task, but we make it easy by offering a substantial number of options for narrowing your search. You can browse the latest offers on vehicles you’re already interested in, or start from scratch and use your price range and basic needs as a guide to find out what vehicles make the cut.”
The editors at CarSpecials.com have selected the following offers as their Top Five New Car Deals of the Month for December:
1. 2013 Nissan Juke: This uniquely-styled, small crossover can be leased now for $169 per month for 39 months with $2,999 due at signing.
2. 2013 GMC Yukon: GMC is currently offering an Owner Loyalty Special APR of 0% for 61 or 72 months on any 2013 Yukon. Customers must own or lease a 1999-or-newer GM vehicle to qualify.
3. 2013 Chrysler 200: A Conquest Cash Bonus of $1,000 is available to non-Chrysler owners toward the purchase of a 2013 Chrysler 200. This bonus can be applied to either convertible or sedan models.
4. 2013 Kia Soul: Users can find a lease deal on the versatile Kia Soul for $169/month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing.
5. 2013 Lincoln MKX: At 0% APR for terms of 36, 48, or 60 months, the Lincoln MKX offers luxury and capability in a midsize, five-seat SUV.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at CarSpecials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Consumers can view current regional and national offers on new models from a variety of automotive brands by visiting CarSpecials.com. Dealerships interested in working with CarSpecials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
CarSpecials.com is an automotive marketplace dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, fairly-priced option for marketing their vehicles online. CarSpecials.com offers car buyers and tire-kickers the ability to review all current lease specials, finance deals and cash rebates in one place, making the car shopping experience more transparent. Consumers can find local car dealers, thumb through vehicles for sale, and even schedule a test drive right from the website.