Our goal is to make the often overwhelming task of shopping for and purchasing your next vehicle as simple and enjoyable as possible.
CARMEL, Ind. (PRWEB) September 11, 2013
Car-Specials.com, an online automotive marketplace, strives to provide visitors with an easily-navigable, user-friendly solution for finding the latest national and regional offers on their favorite brands and vehicles. By providing their monthly list of the Top Five New Car Deals, the staff at Car-Specials.com gives online visitors another way to find the best deals on popular vehicles.
“Our goal is to make the often overwhelming task of shopping for and purchasing your next vehicle as simple and enjoyable as possible,” said Roger Laurendeau, president of Car-Specials.com. “Our platform is able to deliver the latest deals and incentives for the vehicles you’ve had your eye on, while also displaying up-to-date inventory at local dealerships. By combining these sophisticated search tools with some additional guidance, such as our Top Five New Car Deals, we aim to give users everything that they are looking for when shopping online for a car.”
The editors at Car-Specials.com have recognized the following vehicles as their Top Five New Car Deals for September 2013:
1. 2013 Jaguar XF –Drivers looking for a more luxurious ride can find Jaguar XF lease specials starting at $499 per month for 39 months with $4,235 due at signing.
2. 2014 Mazda6 – Mazda is offering many financing options on its versatile Mazda6 sedan. Qualified customers can take advantage of financing low as 0.90% APR on many trim levels of this vehicle.
3. 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class – The completely redesigned E-Class from Mercedes has an adaptable family of four body styles, including a sedan, coupe, cabriolet, and wagon. For a lease payment of $579 per month for 27 months with $4,699 due at signing, customers can drive away in an E350 sedan.
4. 2013 Lexus CT 200h – A luxurious yet fuel-efficient hatchback from one of the most popular luxury automakers, the Lexus CT 200h can be financed for 1.9% APR over 60 months.
5. 2013 Chevy Cruze – Customers can receive a $1,500 cash bonus through Chevy right now on a 2013 Cruze sedan. The $1,500 Customer Retail Cash may not be combined with current financing offers, and the new vehicle must be financed through Ally Financial Inc.
At the time of this release, all specials listed were researched and believed to be accurate by the editorial staff at Car-Specials.com. With the frequency of change in the auto lease, finance, and rebate space, consumers are advised to check with their local dealer to make sure a deal is still relevant and available to them in their market, as market conditions and pricing do change.
Consumers searching for the latest lease deals, financing offers, and cash rebates from an array of car manufacturers can visit Car-Specials.com to start their search. Dealerships interested in working with Car-Specials.com to promote their new and pre-owned vehicles online should contact Roger Laurendeau at 317-805-4933.
Car-Specials.com is an online automotive marketplace, dedicated to providing dealers with a wide-reaching, low cost option for marketing their vehicles. Car-Specials.com offers its visitors lightning-fast search, with a variety of customizable search options for finding their next new or used vehicle.
Photo: Prestige Jaguar Land Rover