This event is the ultimate tug of war challenge....and a great team building event!
Idaho Falls, Idaho (PRWEB) June 30, 2015
It is announced today that Carmus Productions, LLC has included the Special Olympics Fire Truck Pull as one of the 30 events that will be helping 30 different charities at Carmus Jamboree 2015, a USA Northwest Festival, that also includes seven different fairs, concerts, camping and car show. http://www.carmusjamboree.com.
A recent flier posted this statement: "This event is the ultimate tug of war challenge....and a great team building event! Gather a team of 10 or 5 and show off your strength!"
Carmus Jamboree promoter, Christine Campbell, states, " Special Olympics Idaho has been extremely creative with fundraising opportunities. We are happy to include them in our Carmus Jamboree Festival on Aug 14th. They have a great amount of support in Idaho. A local hotel, Sleep Inn & Suites, jumped in to sponsor their event. We have 30 events helping 30 charities, and we guarantee each charity a $1,000.00, which is given through sponsors."
Facts of Special Olympics Fire Truck Pull:
- Entry Fee: Team of 10: $200 Team of 5: $100
- Entry fee includes framed team picture and event t-shirt.
- Each participant can raise additional pledges to be eligible for some great prizes!
- Top fundraising team will receive a 2 second advantage
- Trophies will be given for fastest time, slowest time and best team costumes!
- A full list of prizes and awards
To learn more about Special Olympics, go the the website: http://www.idso.org