Dallas, TX (PRWEB) December 05, 2013
In recent years, from the perspective of taxi registrations, sales volume of taxi witnessed an increased tendency in China; however, from 2012, the increase started to slow down. In 2012 and the first half of 2013, taxi registrations were 200.7 thousand and 94.9 thousand respectively, dropped by 4.5% and 2.1% on year-on-year basis respectively. In order to accurately seize status quo of China’s taxi industry and future development trend as well as analyze characteristics of different regions, this research joins hands with the nationwide administrative department of the taxi industry and national key taxi enterprises so as to conduct In-Depth Survey on China Taxi Industry, 2013-2014.
There are 100 cities sampled in this survey, involving 2670 taxi companies and 571,931 taxis. The taxi quantity accounts for 46% of 1.23 million taxi ownerships in China.
As for specific regulations for total taxi numbers in respondent cities, 38.4% of cities do not increase total taxi quantity but have taxi renewal equally; 61.6% of cities increase their total number of taxis although they are controlling total number. And 72% of cities have specific regulations for choosing taxi brands.
Get a copy of the complete report at http://www.marketreportschina.com/in-depth-survey-on-china-taxi-market-2013-2014. Also place a direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=3748.
As for specific standards for taxi service life in respondent cities, 56.9% stipulate that taxi service life should be 8 years; 25.7% ask for 5 years of service life; 10.1% stipulate that 6 years of service life are needed; 3.7% ask for 4 years.
In the structure of taxi ownership, Jetta, Poussan (Vista), Elantra rank on the top three of ownership.
Among the respondent cities, business models of taxi companies mainly have four types, namely, company operation, cooperative business operation, subordinated operation and individual operation. Company operation serves as a priority, accounting for 72.7%. Subordinated operation serves as the second one, representing 23.7%.
Request a sample of In-Depth Survey on China Taxi Market, 2013-2014 at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=271346.
China’s car rental market will develop more quickly and the demand for car rental of Chinese people will continuously change; having an insight into China’s car rental market changes and catering to such changes have become the common challenge of the car rental enterprises and manufacturing enterprises.
In order to accurately grasp the industry status quo and future development trends of China’s car rental market (http://www.marketreportschina.com/in-depth-survey-on-china-car-rental-market-2013-2014) and analyze the market characteristics of different regions, this research conducts the in-depth survey on China’s car rental market, together with the car rental industry management departments and major car rental enterprises across China.
There is a total sample of 63 car rental companies in this survey, involving 13 cities, including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Wuxi, Wenzhou, Ningbo, Nanchang, Shaoxing, Guiyang, Qingdao and Tianjin. The respondent cities have a large coverage, including political and financial center cities and the Yangtze River Delta and Pearl River Delta with developing economy; these cities are also the developed regions with the car rental business.
Place a direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportschina.com/contacts/purchase?rname=3746.
- Among the respondents, the car rental companies have developed more quickly in Beijing, Qingdao, Ningbo and Wuxi in recent four years.
- The ownership of rental vehicles has showed the rising trend in all these respondents. Among them, the ownership increase is larger in Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao and Hangzhou.
- The total market scale of car rental in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou accounts for more than 50% of the total scale of the respondents, which are the mainstream market.
- Among the respondents, car purchase capital of car rental companies mainly has four sources. Among them, by way of the self-owned funds accounts for 56.1%; by way of bank loans is 24.4%.
- Among the respondents, the mainly usage of enterprise users is for the business reception, accounting for 24.1%. The mainly usage of individual users is for the travel leisure, accounting for 27.1%.
- The satisfaction of major brands of car rental companies: Among the level A cars, Jetta has the satisfaction degree of 32.5%, Elantra of 18.5% and Peugeot 307 of 15%. Among the level B cars, Buick has the satisfaction degree of 32.5%, Passat of 20% and Santana 2000 of 14%. Among the Level C cars, Audi has the satisfaction degree of 75%, BMW of 12% and Benz of 7%.
Request a sample of “In-Depth Survey on China Car Rental Market, 2013-2014” report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=271345.
Also, browse Research and Forecast of China Express Delivery Industry, 2013-2017 at http://www.marketreportschina.com/research-and-forecast-of-china-express-delivery-industry-2013-2017.
Market Reports China ( http://www.marketreportschina.com/ ) is a database of selected syndicated market reports for global and China industries including but not limited to life sciences, information technology & telecommunications, consumer goods, food and beverages, energy and power, automotive and transportation, manufacturing and construction, materials and chemicals, public sector as well as business and financial services.