Growing number of IPTV subscribers expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) July 09, 2014
The North American coaxial cable market is expected to reach USD 3,482.3 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased spending on telecom and IT, low installation/setup cost coupled with advancement in technology is expected to be the key market driver over the forecast period. The presence of a large number of internet service providers in this region is expected to spur demand across end-use application markets.
High demand for coaxial cables, owing to high investment in broadcasting and broadband sectors so as to enhance communication infrastructure, is also expected to serve as a driver to the market over the next six years. Furthermore, attractive FDI policies and low trade barriers across Canada and Mexico have led to rise in investments in this market. However, high price and threat from substitutes such as fiber optic cables, which are used widely in LANs, may restrain the industry growth over the next few years. Initiatives to extend distribution channels so as to serve potential rural markets and issuing of DOCSIS 3.1 are expected to be an opportunity for industry participants.
The report “North America Coaxial Cable Market Analysis By Application (Video Distribution, Radio Frequency Transfer, Internet Data Transfer), By End-Use (CATV Companies, System Integrators, Military And Aerospace, Telephone Service Providers, Internet Service Providers, Construction Industry) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-coaxial-cable.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/north-america-coaxial-cable/request.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- RF transfer application segment is expected to continue dominating the market, and accounted for over 60% of the overall market share in 2013. This is mainly because of its effectiveness in providing maximum channel bandwidth and low installation cost. Video distribution is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 7.3% from 2014 to 2020. Telecom and IT industry is expected to remain the key application area owing to increased investments in these sectors.
- In terms of end-use, system integrators are expected to grow at a fastest CAGR of 8.2% from 2014 to 2020, owing to the need for enhancing communication infrastructure.
- The U.S. is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period, accounting for over 50% of the market in 2013. Further, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% from 2014 to 2020, owing to the presence of key industry participants in the region.
- Companies operating in the market include Amphenol Corporation, Belden Inc, General Cable Corporation, LS Cable & System, Coleman Cable Inc, TE Connectivity Ltd, Alpha Wire, L-Com North America Connectivity etc. The market is consolidated in nature, and characterized by low installation cost and ease of use. Initiatives to extend distribution channel in rural markets is expected to remain the key growth strategy over the forecast period.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/communications-infrastructure-systems-and-software.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the North America coaxial cable market on the basis of application, end-use and region:
- North America Coaxial Cable Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Video Distribution
• Radio Frequency Transfer
• Internet Data Transfer
- North America Coaxial Cable End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• CATV Companies
• System Integrators
• Military & Aerospace
• Telephone Service Providers
• Internet Service Providers
• Construction Industry
- North America Coaxial Cable Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports.
Apheresis Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Devices, Disposables), By Application (Renal Diseases, Hematology, Neurology), By Procedure (Plasmapheresis, LDL-Apheresis, Plateletpheresis, Leukapheresis, Photophereis, Erythrocytapheresis), By Technology (Membrane Filtration & Centrifugation) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/apheresis-equipment-market)
The global market for apheresis equipment is expected to reach USD 2,885.6 million by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 11.5% from 2014 to 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing prevalence of blood disorders such as bleeding problem and platelet disorder are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. In addition, growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer or autoimmune diseases, supply of platelets owing to an increasing number of platelet donors, improvement in healthcare infrastructure and facilities and demand for plasma by biopharmaceutical companies are also expected to serve this market as drivers.
Maleic Anhydride Market Analysis By Application (Unsaturated Polyster Resins, BDO, Additives, Copolymers) and Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/maleic-anhydride-market)
The global market for maleic anhydride is expected to reach USD 6,788.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for unsaturated polyester resins and BDO is expected to augment market growth over the next six years. In addition, an upturn in the lubricant industry in recent times is also expected to mirror in maleic anhydride demand. Growing demand for maleic anhydride in the automotive industry of Asia Pacific, primarily China and India, is also expected to drive the industry. Commercialization of bio-based maleic anhydride is expected to serve as a key market opportunity in the near future.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc