Increasing manufacturing activities in Asia Pacific coupled with growth in global automobile market is expected to boost the demand over the next six years
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 30, 2014
The global conveying equipment market is expected to reach USD 36.42 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing approach towards mass production and assembly line methodology across various industries including sea ports and food & beverages are expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market over the next six years. In addition, development in construction sector coupled with increasing market growth of motor vehicle manufacturing in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to further augment the market growth over the forecast period. However, volatile prices of key raw materials such as synthetic rubber and metals are expected to hinder the market growth over the forecast period.
The report “Conveying Equipment Market by Product (Bulk Handling, Unit Handling, Parts and Attachments), By Application (Durable, Non-Durable Goods) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conveying-equipment-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conveying-equipment-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Unit handling conveying equipment market emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 45.7% of total market revenue in 2013. However, parts and attachment is expected to be fastest growing product segment at an estimated CAGR of 2.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Durable goods manufacturing emerged as one of the leading application segment for conveying equipment and accounted for 39.3% of total market revenue in 2013. Global demand for conveying equipment in durable goods manufacturing is expected to be primarily driven by growth in demand for computer equipment and industrial machinery. Global demand for conveying equipment from nondurable goods manufacturing is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 1.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Europe dominated the global market and accounted for 35.6% of total market revenue in 2013. Presence of top tier automobile manufacturers such as Audi, Mercedes, BMW and Ferrari among other is expected has helped in developing the market for conveying equipment in the region. Europe was closely followed by Asia Pacific which is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for conveying equipment at an estimated CAGR of 2.5% from 2014 to 2020
- The global conveying market is fragmented with top four participants catering to just below 40% of the global demand in 2013. Major companies include Dematic, Rexnord and Sandvik, while Durr, FMC Technologies, Hitachi, Hytrol Conveyor, Fritz Schafer, Richards Wilcox, Siemens AG, Murarta Machinery, Mecalux, Swisslog and Vanderlande Industries are other notable market participants.
Browse All Advanced Interior materials Market Reports Published By Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/automotive-and-aerospace-interior-materials
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the conveying equipment market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global Conveying Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Bulk Handling
• Unit Handling
• Parts and Attachments
- Global Conveying Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Durable Goods Manufacturing
• Nondurable Goods Manufacturing
- Conveying Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Grand View Research Upcoming Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
Automated Test Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Memory, Non-memory, Discrete), By Application (Automotive, Consumer, Defense, IT & Telecommunication) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automated-test-equipment)
The global Automated Test Equipment (ATE) market is expected to reach USD 4.48 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased demand for consumer electronics is expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increased design complexity due to adoption of system on chip has resulted in need for effective testing, which is expected to favorably impact the market. Fluctuating demand for semiconductors is expected to pose a challenge to the growth of this market due to its adverse effects on the profitability of industry participants.
Medical Polymers Market Analysis By Product (Resins & Fibers, Elastomers, Biodegradable Plastics), By Application (Devices and Equipments, Packaging) and Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-polymers-market)
The global market for medical polymers is expected to reach USD 17.05 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing substitution of conventional materials such as glass and metals in medical devices by high performance polymers such as PVC and polypropylene coupled with growing demand for medical devices from the fast developing Asian healthcare market is expected to drive medical polymer demand over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519