(PRWEB) August 27, 2013
Customer research, implementing/measuring operational standards and listening to customer feedback are all equally important for driving customer loyalty . The TrendSource Customer Loyalty Insights Model Basics (CLIMB) approach outlines the key steps and systematic process for developing a customer experience that turns customers into advocates of a brand and is something TrendSource refers to on a daily basis when consulting with clients. The infographic can be viewed by following this link: http://insight.trendsource.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/3289/p/p-003e/t/page/fm/0.
How It Works:
Phase 1: Customer Research
This phase provides the information needed to reshape operational standards.
Q. What do customers expect?
Q. What do customers say they’re getting?
Q. Where are the service gaps between expectation and delivery?
Phase 2: Operational Standards
This phase involves implementing what was learned in the Customer Research phase.
1. Plan operational changes, focusing on customer deliverables.
2. Communicate these changes and their purpose to employees – internal transparency is key.
3. Embark on the change initiative – implement.
Phase 3: Behavioral Measurement
This phase measures the success of operational standard change implementation.
1. Send trained Field Agents to storefronts to measure the success of Phase 2. Are employees/associates following new operational standards from the customer’s perspective?
2. Adjust associate behaviors based on results – reinforcement is key.
3. Continue to monitor until the transformation is ingrained in employee culture.
Phase 4: Validation
Now that operational standards are set and consistently achieved, it’s time to ask customers if it’s been done right by them.
1. Listen! Whether this is done through online surveys, social media monitoring, or other means, the purpose is to listen to customers, and measure against internal and/or competitive benchmarks.
Phase 5: Increased Customer Loyalty
Happy customers come back, and they bring friends.
Enjoy success, but don’t stop here. Now it’s time to take the new items brought up from Phase 4 and dig in.
Phase 6: Market Research
Take what customer feedback from the Validation phase, and dig deeper.
Q. Why are customer expectations changing?
Q. How are they changing?
Q. How can the customer experience be modified to meet these needs?
CLIMB is a continuous process, designed to mirror the constantly changing business environment. Although generally starting in the Customer Research phase, sometimes there is the need to start somewhere in the middle, reacting to something found in Behavioral Measurement or Validation.
About TrendSource and This Study
TrendSource provides business intelligence, customer experience insight, compliance solutions, and other market research and data analysis programs that deliver measurable ROI. With over twenty years of experience, TrendSource’s customized solutions deliver high quality Customer Experience Management Programs that quantify service gaps, provide prescriptive/corrective solutions, identify trends, and provide actionable solutions through enhanced reporting and analysis.
TrendSource has the unique distinction as a market research organization that is an ISO 9001:2013 certified company.
For more information about the CLIMB approach or general TrendSource services, email TrustedInsight(at)trendsource(dot)com.