"We are looking to hire a dozen qualified technicians to help us expand the reach of our car appraisal business." -Tony Rached
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 31, 2015
Diminished Value of Georgia is Atlanta's largest independent car appraisal company specializing in loss-in-value claims. Diminished Value of GA's clients range drastically in size, from individuals seeking car appraisals for their personal vehicles to personal injury attorneys and insurance carriers.
"We average about 500 car appraisals per month," says Tony Rached, owner and operator of DVGA, "Ee're always looking for quality individuals to help us grow," he adds.
Field inspector positions are open to candidates with a minimum of 10 years automotive experience and who are self-directed and motivated.
1) Inspect customer vehicles after body shop repairs.
2) Evaluate the quality of work performed by the collision repair facility.
3) Confirm the repairs to match the written estimate.
4) Verify replacement parts to be OEM or aftermarket.
5) Quantify repair related loss in value.
Applicants are required to have automotive experience in sales and/or repair. They should work well independently and meet deadlines consistently. Applicants should note that this position will not always have regular hours. Applicants must possess a clean driving record, pass a background check, and be able to legally work in the US.
As compensation, field inspectors will receive a $100 flat fee per inspection and are reimbursed for expenses.
Territories and available positions:
1) Atlanta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (7 positions open, 5 already filled)
2) Augusta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (3 positions open, 2 already filled)
3) Brunswick, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
4) Columbus, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
5) Gainesville, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
6) Macon, GA Diminished Value Inspector (3 positions open, 1 already filled)
7) Rome, GA Diminished Value Inspector (1 positions open, 0 already filled)
8) Savannah, GA Diminished Value Inspector (4 positions open, 2 already filled)
9) Valdosta, GA Diminished Value Inspector (2 positions open, 1 already filled)
To be considered for the field inspector position, please apply at Diminished Value of Georgia now hiring page.
Diminished Value of Georgia is a licensed, BBB-accredited company specializing in diminished value assessments.
Diminished Value of Georgia is a subsidiary of Car Appraisals and Claims LLC who also operates several other car related businesses throughout the Southeast.
For more information about the car appraisal services they offer, please visit their website or call Tony Rached's Google Voice number at 678-200-9069.