Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Ask the experts and they’ll say that reviewing FDA Form 483s issued to other companies is the best way to prepare for an FDA inspection. But the agency doesn’t publish these documents, and requesting them through the Freedom of Information Act can take months. Even more difficult is knowing what 483s are needed.
483sOnline.com solves those problems. With a quick search of FDAnews’ database of more than 2,000 483s dating back to 2010, subscribers can identify the specific documents that meet their needs and then download them instantly.
Pay only $997 for a full-year membership today.
Take advantage of the full range of search capabilities 483sOnline.com offers:
- Search by date to find out what issues the FDA is focusing on now;
- Search by company to find out how things are going at competitors’ operations;
- Search by FDA Regional Office to see how investigators are evaluating companies;
- Search by investigator name to learn about the focus and attitudes of officials that may conduct the next inspection; and
- Search by keyword to drill down to specific issues
With a subscription to 483sOnline.com, subscribers get round-the-clock, unlimited access to more than 2,000 recent 483s with new ones constantly being added. And as a special bonus, subscribers get a weekly email listing all the 483s added to the database that week.
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.