Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) August 29, 2014
FDAnews is proud to announce the release of Clinical Trials Magnifier Weekly.
Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly monitors 150,000 trials in 185 countries around the world every week and reports all the fresh changes. By sifting through tens of thousands of records, FDAnews is able to extract just the information readers need. Subscribers are able to scan all the changes and drill down using links in the newsletter to focus on the ones that are important, saving them countless hours of effort.
Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly tells its readers what companies are starting and stopping trials and what conditions they’re studying, complete with information about the size of the study and the age of the study subjects. It also tells them what trials are in the planning stages and which ones are advancing. And it will list, country by country, where the changes are happening.
Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly breaks that down into nine detailed tables in sortable spreadsheet format, perfect for analysis, and an easy-to-read pdf. Subscribers get:
- All new, first-time sponsors launching studies in the past week
- All new studies launched during the past week
- All studies that are newly under planning in the past week
- All studies that reported results in the past week
- All studies that reported a new status in the past week
- All studies that are ended or halted during the past week
- All studies opening their first site in a new country in the past week
- All studies expanding the number of sites in a country in the past week
- All studies that have opened sites during the past week
- Total number of new study sites in each country
Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly subscribers receive:
- 52 issues per year
- Sortable and comprehensive clinical trial data presented in spreadsheet format and broken down into ten detailed tables
- Clinical trial data that is current and up-to-date every week
- Direct links to the website clinicaltrials.gov for more information
The data provided in each issue will help subscribers:
- Identify new trial sponsors for collaboration, new investment opportunities or competitive research.
- Quickly identify all new studies while they are in the planning stages. Subscribers will be the first to know when a study moves forward.
- Find out the details of each new study coming on line, including the size, expected duration and the age of the subjects being recruited.
- Track studies they’re interested in as they pass through the sequence of stages, from planning and recruitment to follow-up and completion.
- Find out when studies are halted prematurely. There are many reasons for an unsuccessful end to a study, such as unexpected side effects, strategic decisions, study subject recruitment issues or lack of funding. Subscribers will always be aware of when this is happening in their areas of interest.
- Know when sponsors are expanding their presence in any given country and when sponsors are moving into new countries, so if a company enters their market or a market they are interested in, they’ll have complete details, including contact information if they want to know more or reach out for collaboration.
Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly was developed by Johan Karlberg, MD, PhD, BSc. After spending more than 10 years running the Clinical Trials Centre at the University of Hong Kong, where he helped to manage more than 640 sponsored trials, he decided to create the ultimate, affordable clinical trials intelligence resource for sponsors, CROs, investigators, academic centers and analysts, anyone who is required to understand what’s happening with clinical trials.
Order NOW and take advantage of one of these subscription discount offers:
For-profit companies — pay just $997, a savings of $200 percent off the regular one-year price of $1,197.
Nonprofit and academic subscribers — pay just $497, a savings of $100 off the regular one-year price of $597.
4 EASY WAYS TO ORDER
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
Mail to: FDAnews
300 N Washington St
Falls Church VA USA 22046-3431
Our Guarantee: If at any time during their subscription Clinical Trial Magnifier Weekly does not suit their needs, subscribers can request a refund of the entire balance of their subscription.
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.