Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) January 07, 2016
FDAnews is proud to announce a partnership with GMP TRENDS, Inc.
GMP TRENDS is a unique and objective information-dissemination letter published specifically for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
The editors at GMP TRENDS review all 483's issued by the FDA as soon as they become available, eliminate insignificant and irrelevant information, and publish significant observations made by FDA investigators during plant inspections throughout the world. These significant and relevant observations are reprinted verbatim without editorial comments. This allows the reader to interpret these observations as they pertain to their facility and procedures.
The language used in GMP Regulations is both broad and subjective. Awareness of how the FDA interprets and enforces various aspects of the current regulations is a necessity for those responsible for GMP Compliance.
GMP TRENDS publishes relevant 483 observations edited for significance including:
- GMP Compliance from the inspector's viewpoint.
- How does an inspector interpret the GMP's?
- Apply this information to QA systems.
- Spot vulnerable areas before they become compliance issues.
- Use these 483 observations as audit and training tools.
- Educate the team about new quality issues and trends.
- Prepare the quality unit for an FDA inspection.
The GMP TRENDS newsletter is:
- Published twice monthly (24 issues, 1-year subscription).
- Available online, in print or both.
- Includes global FDA inspection information.
- Archives available for review of trends in FDA inspections.
GMP TRENDS was founded on the basis of the need for unbiased editing of all relevant FDA 483's. Over our 30 years of providing this information, GMP TRENDS has seen its readership grow to encompass thousands of subscribers in over twenty countries, all working toward a common goal of improving quality systems, thereby preventing GMP issues before they occur. The Editors and Advisory Team are dedicated to providing the information in a timely fashion, twice monthly, so that its readers can remain in compliance.
Print or Online: $530
4 Easy Ways to Order:
Online: http:// http://www.fdanews.com/subscribe-now/gmp-trends
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
Mail to: FDAnews
300 N Washington St
Falls Church VA USA 22046-3431
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.