Falls Church, VA (PRWEB) June 20, 2016
Quality Leaders Institute
A one-stop shop for the entire team’s training needs, the Quality Leaders Institute provides on-demand access to an instructional library with over 60 specialized lessons on topics including GMP, inspections, data integrity, recalls, complaint management and more.
Accessible online and updated with new content as changes impact the regulatory landscape, the Quality Leaders Institute is the most flexible, convenient and affordable way to train.
Learn from the brightest minds in the industry including, Dan O’Leary, President, Ombu Enterprises LLC, John Avellanet, Founder, Cerulean Associates, LLC, Seth Mailhot, Lead of the FDA Regulatory Practice group for Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Lori Lawless, National Coordinator Office of Evaluation and Inspections and Tim Wells, the man who literally wrote the book on the Quality Systems Inspection Technique.
A Suite of Training Materials for the Entire Staff, From Basic to Advanced:
Onbourding level programs are perfect for those new to the industry or in need of a quick and easy review.
Interactive GMP in Action courses hone in on essential topics for quality control managers and directors.
Expert Connection curriculum is ideal for senior leaders looking to stay current on the latest from the FDA.
A subscription to Quality Leaders Institute includes:
- Immediate access to over 60 training courses designed specifically to meet the needs of quality and regulatory professionals
- The secrets of success from current and former FDA officials who know the challenges faced and the steps to take to conquer them
- Certification tools to test and track what was learned from various training modules
- Dynamic, innovative lessons in formats such as interactive eLearning courses, how-to instructional videos, role-playing scenarios and more
- A convenient, cost-effective alternative to traditional training, eliminating the need to pay costly registration fees and travel expenses
One Great Product, 3 Options to Buy:
1 User: $997
2-10 Users: $1,997
11+ Users: $2,997
Save 5% with Promotional Code QLI5
Easy Ways to Order:
By phone: 888-838-5578 or 703-538-7600
FDAnews is the premier provider of domestic and international regulatory, legislative, and business news and information for executives in industries regulated by the US FDA and the European Medicines Agency. Pharmaceutical and medical device professionals rely on FDAnews' print and electronic newsletters, books and conferences to stay in compliance with international standards and the FDA's complex and ever-changing regulations.