Austin, TX (PRWEB) September 13, 2013
ShopRTO recognizes family homes reflect the time of the season and each home needs to prepare to make the best of each season. ShopRTO issues the following top ten home decorating tips for the fall season.
1. Switch to autumn tones. Change out the bright colors of pillow cases, blankets, table cloths, napkins and such to the subtle oranges, yellows and browns.
2. In the South, fall means the end of 100 degree days which provides nice weather to spend outside. Look for deals on grills, outdoor furniture or rent for the season.
3. Use flowers to brighten the room. Fall is the last month for flowers so use them to keep the indoors fresh while the cooler weather arrives.
4. Lighting. Days are getting shorter so use lamps, candles and firelight to bring warmth to the indoors during the dark seasons.
5. Cozy pillows and blankets. Change out the thinner blankets and smaller pillows with the thicker, warmer and larger ones.
6. Clean out the fireplace. Cleaning out the fireplace is not only good for safety but energy efficiency.
7. Change the table centerpiece. Use of bowl of un-shelled nuts, pine cones, seasonal foods such as corn, squash, pumpkins, etc. Use faux or the real deal and switch out on a regular basis to give the room and table an ever changing fresh look.
8. Outdoor wreaths and pumpkins. Pumpkins are the universal symbol for both Halloween and Thanksgiving. Combined with a large wreath on the door and the home has a welcoming fall feel from the outside.
9. Look for HDTV deals. Fall is football season and football parties are social events that necessitate being prepared with a nice home. TV makers are gearing up for the next generation of TVs and are looking to get rid of today's version. Take advantage if you have a TV that's five years or older.
10. Get ready for guests. Whether for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas, it is the season for family gatherings so polish the silver, dust off the nice dinnerware and prepare the formal dining room.
ShopRTO.com recognizes how important the family home decor is each season so releases tips to best prepare. The fall season is just as busy, if not more, for visitors and family. And those visitors may be stuck inside due to the colder, harsher weather so use these tips to make the best of the upcoming fall season.
ShopRTO provides affordable home decorating and lifestyle tips for Americans and when rent to own may be right for their home shopping choices.