Car Appraisals & Claims is a licensed car appraisal company.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) August 31, 2014
Car Appraisals & Claims LLC, the national leader in vehicle valuations and insurance claim services is now expanding operations to include Diminished Value appraisals in Florida. CAC's licensed appraisers are experienced in handling complex property damage claims as well as various umpire/mediation claims and expert witness testimony.
In addition to the general public, CAC's current clients include:
- Personal Injury Law Firms
- Insurance Companies
- Dealer Groups
- Leasing Companies
- Government Agencies
- Independent Claims Adjusters
- Fleet and Rental Companies
- Municipalities / Public Transportation Authority
The cost of the valuation reports offered by CAC is:
- Field Appraisals $275 (includes physical inspection)
- Desk Appraisal $150 (sight unseen)
- Umpire Service $300
- Expert Testimony $250/Hour
In addition to Diminished Value, CAC will be offering the following appraisal types:
- Total loss appraisals
- Classic Car Appraisals
- Actual Cash Value
- Donation or Charity Appraisals
- Stated Value Appraisals
- Recreational Vehicles and Motorcycle Appraisals
What is Diminished Value?
Diminished Value is the loss in resale value a vehicle suffers after it's been wrecked and repaired. In Florida, the at fault driver is responsible to compensate the injured party, in cash, for the reduction in market value attributed to their negligence.
For more information about CAC's Diminished Value appraisals, please visit the Florida Diminished Value page or call 1-877-667-2326