We will install InfoBoard to provide today’s interactive-savvy travelers with a spectrum of local events, property information, and real-time airline schedules in one attractive display.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 13, 2015
The new, 116-room Hampton Inn & Suites DFW Airport South managed by Whitestone Hospitality Management will install the InfoBoard interactive virtual concierge from Flyte Systems. InfoBoard reduces guest inquiries by providing local events and attraction information, property dining specials and amenities, as well as property wayfinding, and real-time flight information and boarding pass printing for Dallas/Fort Worth International airport. The comprehensive interactive display lets guests gather their own information, which allows property staff to concentrate on other visitor needs.
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries, as well as other related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
“Whitestone Hospitality Management’s newest property is the latest Hampton Inn & Suites prototype. We will install InfoBoard to provide today’s interactive-savvy travelers with a spectrum of local events, property information, and real-time airline schedules in one attractive display,” said Gurmit Chaudhri, general manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites – DFW South. The property is near the busy DFW airport and hosts many corporate business travelers during the week, and transitions to leisure visitors coming to local attractions on weekends. “Our front office team is aware of the local events and attraction schedules. But today’s travelers like to research their own activities. InfoBoard also delivers that information and frees our staff to care for other guest requests.”
“Traveling families and experienced road warriors alike want to research their own activities and make their own decisions. InfoBoard’s interactive touch screen allows guests to instantly, independently retrieve information. Our interactive guide to event and activity options, and real-time airline flights simplifies travel decisions,” said Scott Triphahn, Flyte Systems vice president. “Twenty-first Century hotel guests are very comfortable interacting with technology. InfoBoard provides them the tools to navigate life their way. InfoBoard lets hotels centralize media on one interactive screen instead of managing multiple displays.”
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.