The new Flyte Systems URL enables our front office staff to use their mobile phone or tablet to see exactly when our airline crews’ flights land to be at the terminal curbside to pick them up on time.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 17, 2015
Flyte Systems announced it added custom airline arrival information to its existing travel services at Holiday Inn Washington Dulles International Airport. The new service is a URL accessible on mobile or desktop devices that lets property staff see real-time arrivals for a major air carrier the property serves. The arrival updates will enable the property’s shuttle team to pick up airline crews minutes after their flight lands and drive them to the hotel quickly for their layover. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
“Our property offers crew-contract layover rooms for many airlines flying into Washington Dulles International. One important service we provide our crew guests is a commitment to meet their flights minutes after they land,” said Bob Janis, General Manager of the Holiday Inn Washington Dulles. “The new Flyte Systems URL enables our front office staff to use their mobile phone or tablet to see exactly when our airline crews’ flights land to be at the terminal curbside to pick them up on time.”
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective airport travel information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for the hospitality, corporate training center, digital signage and convention center industries and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
The 297-room Holiday Inn Washington Dulles provides travelers with large comfortable rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi and efficient work desks in each room. The property has renovated most of its guest rooms as part of a $7.2M renovation to add additional amenities and guest services.
“We have provided a Flyte Systems FlyteBoard airline departure display in our lobby for several years and our guests tell us it helps their peace of mind,” Janis said. “When guests are confident of their flight’s departure time, they can stay on property and have a beverage or meal in comfortable surroundings. It is a valuable travel service.”
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.