Sandra is in tune with our customer’s business and the core value of our solution and how they benefit client operations.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 17, 2013
Flyte Systems, the leading provider of airport travel information displays and digital signage content for the hospitality industry, digital signage, convention centers and related businesses, announced it added Sandra Ries as account executive to support its growth. Ries will work out of Flyte Systems’ Chicago office to support existing clients and develop new business opportunities. Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
“Ms. Ries is a valuable addition to Flyte Systems’ professional staff. She will put her experience with Midway Airlines, Galileo, and UBM Aviation to work for Flyte Systems’ clients,” said Kent Toney, president of Flyte Systems. “Sandra is in tune with our customer’s business and the core value of our solution and how they benefit client operations.” Ries will share responsibility with other Flyte Systems staff to strengthen business development, client support, and drive sales to the hospitality, convention center and related industries.
Real-time Flight Information
Flyte Systems offers a suite of products that serve the traveling public: FlyteBoard, FlytePass, FlyteChannel, FlyteTouch, FlytePad with handheld mobile airline information, EventBoard, and now InfoBoard that combines airline flight information with total property way finding, weather, traffic, area attractions and much more.
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling mounted high-definition, flat panel screen for lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas, displaying flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It can be provided as a stand alone or neatly packaged in either an all wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad, enabling hotel staff to provide guests with airline information anywhere and anytime.
- EventBoard displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or its own dedicated screen.
- InfoBoard is a cost effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotel properties also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
The Flyte Systems Division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago, Illinois, is the leading provider of subscription-based environmentally responsible airport flight information displays for the hospitality, convention center and digital signage industries and related businesses. It delivers accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not FAA-regulated scheduled departure times that may omit last minute changes. Properties are able to differentiate their products and boost customer loyalty and repeat business with ’glance-and-go’ content critical to a traveler’s day. Flyte Systems’ product suite builds upon ITS’ 50-year history as the leading provider of live flight information to airports, airlines, government agencies, port authorities and other travel-based businesses. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer new Web-based travel technology and product lines. In addition to using Energy Star-compliant digital displays, Flyte products help significantly reduce energy consumption by eliminating unnecessary trips to the airport. Customers include Marriott, Hyatt, Westin, Embassy Suites, Holiday Inn, Days Inn, Hilton, Doubletree, Hotel Sofitel, Adam’s Mark, Renaissance and Crowne Plaza hotels, independent properties, convention centers and transportation centers.