The first thing most customers do when they arrive is check their departure gate on our FlyteBoard. This saves them time at the airport.
CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) March 10, 2016
If you are flying out of Anchorage’s Ted Stevens International Airport try parking at the only valet park-and-fly facility, Alaska Park. Most off-site airport lots offer shuttles, but Alaska Park features personalized curb to curb, first-class valet services and a FlyteBoard real-time airline flight schedule display from Flyte Systems in its lobby.
“Alaska Park offers personalized services that include 24/7 shuttle transportation to and from the airport for our customers, and we have a FlyteBoard in our lobby that displays all flights and gates,” said Andy Brinkman, general manager. “When customers arrive back in Anchorage we have their car cleaned off and snow-free, windows scraped and the interior warmed up. Not to mention a bottle of water waiting on their front seat. This lifts Alaska Park a long way above other parking companies here.” Click here to request information on Flyte Systems' airport travel and guest information services.
Alaska Park is owned by the Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX), an Alaska Native village corporation, created under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971. The facility is just one mile from Ted Stevens International Airport and offers a safe, well-lit drop-off and pick-up area. Alaska Park offers a secure location with 24-hour staff and surveillance for extra comfort.
“The first thing most customers do when they arrive is check their departure gate on our FlyteBoard. This saves them time at the airport,” Brinkman said. “FlyteBoard is also a valuable tool for our crew because they can see when flights are arriving and departing. This alerts them for an influx of arrivals and allows them to prepare customer’s cars before they come in on the shuttle. I first saw the FlyteBoard at a Seattle hotel and thought it was a great idea.”
Flyte Systems is the leading provider of cost effective international airport travel information. The company delivers displays and digital signage content for car parking and rental agencies, hotels, corporate training centers, digital signage and convention centers and related businesses. Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a respected digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery.
“Parking facilities are an extremely important part of the air travel journey. When travelers arrive to park at their off-site lot it helps them relax if they can confirm their flight’s departure time. This is a valuable service and parking facilities that provide it have a loyal following,” said Flyte System’s Vice President Scott Triphahn.
Flyte Systems provides low-cost property promotions, local events and flight information.
Flyte Systems’ suite of products that serve the traveling public includes:
- FlyteBoard is a wall, floor, or ceiling-mounted flat panel screen for passenger terminals, lobbies, restaurants, bars, and other public areas. FlyteBoard displays real-time flight information for one or more airports.
- FlytePass combines FlyteTouch with free, secure boarding pass printing. It is available as a standalone unit, or neatly packaged in either an all-wood kiosk or an integrated metal kiosk to match your décor.
- FlyteTouch enables individual guests to search flight information using an interactive touch screen that displays real-time flight arrivals and departures for one or more airports.
- FlyteChannel permits guests to view live airport flight information conveniently and comfortably from their in-room television.
- FlytePad is a mobile-ready service that delivers real-time airline information via the iPad.
- EventDisplay displays user-configurable meetings and events on screens shared with flight information or on its own dedicated screen.
- EventChannel shows property events and specials on the guest’s TV.
- AmenityBoard lets hotels display profitable amenities anywhere.
- InfoBoard is a cost-effective touch screen display that saves labor, provides greater guest service, and generates revenue with flight information and so much more.
Many hotels and resorts also use Flyte Systems’ applications to increase revenue with innovative marketing approaches for distressed travelers. For tips on how to generate revenue by providing guests with Flyte Systems airline information, please log on to the Flyte Systems website at http://www.flytesystems.com.
About Flyte Systems
Flyte Systems is a division of Industrial Television Services (ITS), based in Chicago. ITS is a leading digital signage solutions company with more than 50 years of experience specializing in real-time information delivery. Flyte Systems was formed in 2007 to offer real-time, web-based travel technology solutions. Flyte Systems provides subscription-based, environmentally responsible airport flight information and digital signage displays for the hospitality, convention center, and digital signage industries and related businesses. The company’s solutions deliver accurate, instant, airport-centric updates of flight information – not just FAA-provided departure times that may be inaccurate when there is a ground delay. Flyte Systems solutions enable properties to differentiate themselves and boost repeat business with 'glance-and-go' content and property promotions. Its products use Energy Star-compliant digital displays to help significantly reduce energy consumption and eliminate unnecessary trips to the airport. Clients include Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Starwood, Westin, IHG, Days Inn, Hotel Sofitel, independent properties, convention centers, and transportation centers.