This year’s Summit is shaping up to be our most successful ever – not only do we have unprecedented support from industry leaders around the world but we also expect a record number of attendees in Mexico City.
Miami, FL (PRWEB) May 20, 2015
The Global Wellness Summit (GWS), an annual event that attracts international leaders and visionaries, today announced a record number of sponsors are supporting the 2015 conference, which takes place at The St. Regis Mexico City from November 13-15.
The 9th annual conference boasts Dr. Deepak Chopra as a keynote speaker and the agenda will focus on the theme of “Building a Well World.”
“This year’s Summit is shaping up to be our most successful ever – not only do we have unprecedented support from industry leaders around the world but we also expect a record number of attendees in Mexico City,” said Susie Ellis, Chairman and CEO of the GWS. “We tip our hats to the sponsors who make this event possible and work with us to shape and define our industry.”
Host City Sponsor
Mexico City, an ever-evolving city that is among the largest and wealthiest in the world. Mexico City showcases a rich past seamlessly integrated into a modern metropolis, with attractions that include four UNESCO World Heritage sites, more than 150 museums and galleries, colorful street markets and bazaars, celebrated culinary venues, and a wide-range of hotels and spas.
Spafinder Wellness, Inc., the largest media, marketing and gifting company for the spa and wellness industry, is a Titanium Sponsor of Industry Research.
- Book4Time, a leading supplier of cloud-based spa management software, and sponsor of the Mobile App.
- Clarins, a global leader in premium skin care, and a sponsor of Industry Research.
- Delos, the pioneer in Wellness Real Estate, and returning sponsor of both a Knowledge Workshop and Industry Research.
- Diarq, a Mexico City-based firm with a vision to promote and develop creativity, supporting projects that recognize innovation, originality, and quality, and this year’s luncheon sponsor.
- Four Seasons Hotel Mexico D.F., offering a refined oasis in the heart of Mexico’s capital, and sponsor of a cocktail reception during the Summit.
- Gharieni, a leading German manufacturer of high-end spa and beauty beds, exclusive furniture and equipment, and returning sponsor of a Global Wellness Award.
- Lemi, providing functional, stylish multisensory equipment, spa tables and multipurpose chairs for over 25 years, and sponsors of the Registration Area.
- Massage Envy, a pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services, and sponsor of Industry Research.
- Raffles Hotels and Resorts, an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887, and a returning sponsor of the Student Challenge.
- Universal Companies, a single-source supplier to spa professionals, providing thousands of products to help manage and grow their businesses, and sponsors of a Knowledge Workshop and Industry Research.
- Booker, transforming the way local services are managed by businesses and discovered by consumers, and returning sponsor of a Global Wellness Award.
- Enaya Care, established in 2006 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, with a vision of pioneering professional beauty, grooming services, day spas and wellness centers in Saudi Arabia, and sponsor of a Global Wellness Award.
- Jhana, devoted to the practice of energy healing, mindfulness, meditation and yoga under the guidance of spiritual teacher and Prajnic healer Felix Lopez, and Meditation sponsor.
- Natura Bisse, leader in innovation and development of facial and body cosmetics, and sponsor of a Knowledge Workshop.
- Raison d’Etre, a full-scale spa and wellness company creating tailor-made spas from concept to development through to opening, training and on-going management, and sponsor of a Knowledge Workshop.
- BABOR, more than 55 years of experience transforming nature into luxurious, high-tech skin care.
- Biologique Recherche, Paris-based international skin care company with a visionary approach to caring for the skin.
- Comfort Zone, professional spa brand with a diverse range of product and treatment offerings and a complete system of care for the skin, body and soul.
- Dornbracht, a German-based company that has helped shape the decor, architecture and functionality of bathrooms and kitchens globally.
- The Madison Collection, delivering the finest in cotton towels, loungewear, and bath accessories that combine quality, lightweight fibers and luxurious weaves for bath, spa or pool.
- SpaSoft, dynamic activities management/scheduling software solution, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of resorts, day spas, medi-spas and health clubs.
Industry Research – Silver
- The Body Holiday, a unique St Lucia resort that combines one of the world’s most beautiful islands with an all-inclusive resort experience featuring wellness.
- Bon Vital, a market leader committed to providing superior quality and innovative products for the spa and massage therapy professions.
- Comphy Company, leading provider of luxury linens to the spa industry.
- ESPA, British-based creator and operator of some of the world’s finest spas.
- HydraFacial MD® - Edge Systems, creators of a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
- Wahanda, Europe’s fastest-growing booking platform for the health and beauty industry.
- Chiva-Som, widely regarded as one of the best destination spas in the world, located in Hua Hin, Thailand.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, a luxury hotel chain that makes spas a top priority, consistent winners of global industry awards from the likes of Travel + Leisure Magazine and Condé Nast Traveler.
- Hilton Worldwide, leading global hospitality company with more than 4,200 hotels; also manages three global spa concepts: eforea spa, Conrad Spa and Waldorf Astoria Spa.
- KLAFS, a German-based global leader in sauna and wellness engineering.
- Red Door Spa operates 30 day and resort spas in the US, based on the expertise of day spa pioneer Elizabeth Arden.
- ResortSuite, guest-centric software for streamlining operations at spas, clubs, hotels and resorts.
“We are thrilled to have a record number of sponsors this year, representing a diverse group of distinguished companies from around the world,” said Michelle Gamble, VP, Global Business Development.
The Summit is widely recognized as the premier gathering of business, government and academic leaders across the wellness, travel and spa industries - and for its high-profile, keynote speakers and innovative agenda, industry research, Global Wellness Tourism Congress and business networking opportunities. The Summit is an exclusive gathering for senior executives, for information about attending click here.
To learn more about the 2015 GWS, visit http://www.globalwellnesssummit.com.
About the Global Wellness Summit: The Global Wellness Summit (GWS) is an invitation-only international gathering that brings together leaders and visionaries to positively shape the future of the $3.4 trillion global wellness industry. Attendees represent diverse sectors, including hospitality, tourism, spa, health, beauty, finance, medicine, architecture/design, real estate, manufacturing and technology. Held in a different location each year, the Summit attracts delegates from over 50 countries.