Increasing demand from roadway applications expected to drive global geotextile demand
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) April 07, 2014
The global market for Geotextiles is expected to reach USD 8.24 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increased focus on geotextiles and its applications in roadways and erosion prevention is expected to be a key driver for the growth of the market. In addition, growing regulatory support in emerging countries including India, China, UAE and Brazil is also expected to augment the demand for geotextiles over the forecast period.
Road construction and erosion control were the largest applications of geotextiles together accounting for over 60% of global demand in 2013. Increasing infrastructure spending in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America are expected to act as key factors for driving geotextile demand for this application. Road construction is also expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of over 9% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Geotextiles Market Analysis and Segment Forecast To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/geotextiles-industry
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/41
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global geotextiles demand is expected to reach 4,323 million square meters by 2020 growing at a CAGR of 8.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific was the largest geotextile consumer and is also expected to be the fastest growing regional market over the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of 9.1% from 2014 to 2020. North America is also expected to witness significant growth on account of repair and maintenance for the vast road network of the region. European geotextile market revenue is expected to reach USD 1.97 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Non woven geotextiles were the most commonly used geotextiles in 2013, at an estimated consumption of 1,561 million square meters. Low cost and wide application scope make non-wovens the most preferred among other geotextiles products. Knitted geotextile demand is expected to reach 279.8 million square meters by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global geotextiles market is fragmented with the top 6 companies catering to about 40% of global demand in 2013. Key players in the market include Royal Tencate, NAUE, Low and Bonar and Propex among others.
Direct link for request sample of this report - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/41
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global Geotextiles market on the basis of application, product and region:
- Geotextiles Application Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Erosion prevention
- Geotextiles Product Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Non Woven
- Geotextiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Specialty glass, ceramic & fiber Market Research reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-glass-ceramic-and-fiber
Latest Reports Published By Grand View Research:
Fuel Cell Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fuel-cell-market) Global fuel cell capacity is expected to reach 664.5 MW by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 22.6% from 2014 to 2020. Government support across various nations to develop hydrogen fuel station is expected to remain a major driving factor for the market over the next six years. In addition, favorable regulatory scenario owing to shift in focus towards developing renewable energy is also expected to boost the global fuel cell market over the forecast period. However, high switching cost and lack of infrastructure in developing countries are identified as major restraints to the market.
Organic Foods & Beverages Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/organic-foods-beverages-market) Global organic food & beverages market is expected to reach USD 211.44 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2020. Growing adoption of organic food & beverages owing to associated health benefits and eco-friendly characteristics is expected to drive demand over the next six years. In addition, regulatory support for organic farming is also expected to have a positive influence on the market by improving supply and product quality.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519