Now fishing in Los Cabos can be an incredible experience thanks to the tips and tricks provided by Grand Solmar Resort and Spa.
CABO SAN LUCAS, MEXICO (PRWEB) November 09, 2015
Now fishing in Los Cabos can be an incredible experience thanks to the tips and tricks provided by Grand Solmar Resort and Spa. A mainstay of the Baja Peninsula, the professionals at this resort know that autumn attracts fish, which then lure the fisherman. Planning a fall fishing trip to this Mexican locale can be simple and fruitful when using these tips as a guide.
Use the following tips and tricks provided by Grand Solmar Resort and Spa when fishing this fall in Los Cabos:
- Wear. Guests can dress for comfort, but should also keep safety in mind. Casual resort wear is acceptable, but avoid wearing extremely loose or oversized clothing. Sandals and flip-flops are best left at the beach. Grand Solmar Resort and Spa encourages anglers to opt for closed-toed shoes while aboard boats. Don’t forget hats, light jackets, sunglasses and waterproof sunscreen as well.
- Expect. This time of year is ideal for catching marlin, sailfish, wahoo, tuna and mahi-mahi. The waters are rich with fish this season, so Grand Solmar Resort and Spa knows anglers can expect fun and perhaps challenging days at sea.
- Buy. Anyone who fishes off a boat in Los Cabos must acquire a Mexican fishing license. Guests can speak to the charter company or Grand Solmar Resort and Spa for help with securing this necessary document.
- Bring. Although some fisherman prefer to bring their personal gear, it is not necessary. So if space is at a premium when traveling, know that most charter boats offer ample supplies for all types of fishing. Be sure to bring a photo ID, Mexican fishing license, and a nominal amount of cash.
- Take. Successful anglers may want to bring their fish home with them. Check with the charter company or Grand Solmar Resort and Spa for recommendations on local businesses that can assist in properly preparing fish for transport.
Tourists looking for that trophy catch come to Los Cabos each fall. But any angler knows preparations must be made for the best experience, and Grand Solmar Resort and Spa offers the local insight to help. Interested travelers can learn more at http://grandsolmarresort.com.
Grand Solmar Contact Information:
Av. Solmar No. 1A Col. Centro
Cabo San Lucas, BCS, México