Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 21, 2016
Global law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP announced that 15 attorneys in its Boston office are included in the 2016 edition of Massachusetts Super Lawyers magazine. Of these, 12 attorneys were listed as Super Lawyers and three were listed as Rising Stars. Additionally, Boston Shareholder Barbara A. Jones was named to the 2016 Women’s Edition - Massachusetts Super Lawyers list.
According to the Super Lawyers website, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and evaluations that identify a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys on the Massachusetts Super Lawyers list include:
- Gary R. Greenberg, General Litigation
- H. Hamilton Hackney III, Environmental
- Barbara A. Jones, Securities & Corporate Finance
- James D. Masterman, Eminent Domain
- Terence P. McCourt, Employment & Labor
- Pete S. Michaels, Securities Litigation
- Christopher H. Milton, Real Estate
- A. John Pappalardo, Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Chinh H. Pham, Intellectual Property
- Daniel M. Rabinovitz, Criminal Defense: White Collar and Business Litigation
- David L. Ward, Securities Litigation
- Jeffrey M. Wolf, Business/Corporate
The following Greenberg Traurig Boston attorneys were listed as 2016 Massachusetts Rising Stars:
- Jack S. Gearan, Employment & Labor
- Justin F. Keith, Employment & Labor
- Zachary C. Kleinsasser, Business Litigation
About Greenberg Traurig’s Boston Office
Established in 1999, Greenberg Traurig’s Boston office is home to more than 65 attorneys practicing in the areas of corporate, emerging technology, energy, governmental affairs, healthcare, intellectual property, labor and employment, life sciences and medical technology, litigation, public finance, real estate, and securities. An important contributor to the firm's international platform, the Boston office includes a team of nationally recognized attorneys with both public and private sector experience. The team offers clients the value of decades of legal experience and hands-on knowledge of the local business community, supported by the firm's vast network of global resources
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 2,000 attorneys serving clients from 38 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is No. 1 on the 2015 Law360 Most Charitable Firms list, second largest in the U.S. on the 2016 Law360 400, Top 20 on the 2015 Am Law Global 100, and among the 2015 BTI Brand Elite. More information at: http://www.gtlaw.com.