The craftsmanship and quality of Hallmark Garage makes these gifts instant classics.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) June 05, 2015
Hallmark is shifting into high gear and revving up for Father’s Day with gift ideas that are just right for Dad and Grandpa. From fun and functional gifts that celebrate Dad’s hobbies and interests, to the classic automobiles from Ford and Chevrolet® that inspire the Hallmark Garage collection of car-themed gifts, Hallmark has Father’s Day gifts, cards and ideas that are sure to make Dad feel honored and appreciated.
“Dad or Grandpa can be hard to shop for, so we wanted to be sure that we offered gifts that reflect his personality and interests and fit easily into his life,” said Hallmark associate product manager Hunter Hess. “The craftsmanship and quality of Hallmark Garage makes these gifts instant classics, and a collection that Dad will want to add to well after the holiday.”
Father’s Day cards and gifts available at Hallmark Gold Crown® stores and online at Hallmark.com include:
- Hallmark Garage is a unique assortment of automobile-themed items that are inspired by the classic automobiles and cool customs that start car enthusiasts’ pulses racing. The collection includes Ford and Chevrolet® die-cast metal cars, stamped-metal wall signs, mugs, magnets and other must-have accessories offering up the perfect present for Dad. ($2.95 − $29.95 )
- Kiddie Car Classics, detailed smaller-scale, die-cast models of classic pedal cars, are cruising back into Hallmark Gold Crown stores just in time for Father’s Day. First introduced in the 1990s, the cars quickly became popular and highly collectible. Reintroduced two decades later due to consumer requests, each car is individually numbered and includes a special collector card. There are also corresponding complementary Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments of each design. (Keepsake Ornaments $19.95, Kiddie Car Classics $49.95)
- Hallmark has partnered with Life is good® to create Father’s Day gifts that are genuine, life-affirming and relevant. From mugs, bottle openers and picture frames, to golf ball sets, cutting boards and BBQ towels, the collection is full of gifts that are as cool as he is. ($9.95 − $44.95)
- The kids can show their love by selecting one of the Hallmark itty bittys® for Dad, like Superman™ from DC Comics™. ($6.95 each)
- Tell all the Dads in your life how much they mean with a Father’s Day card from Hallmark. Coordinate your card and gift with Hallmark Garage or Life is good®, or select from more than 600 cards available. The Father’s Day line includes funny cards, cards with casual or heartfelt messages, and cards for all relationships including stepfather, grandfather, husband, partner, son, brother, and nephew. (Cards are available starting at $.99)
About Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people express what’s in their hearts and connect in emotional ways with others. In the U.S., innovative Hallmark greeting cards and gifts are sold through the network of Hallmark Gold Crown® specialty stores, leading mass retailers and online. Worldwide, Hallmark offers products in more than 30 languages available in 100 countries. Millions of households enjoy family friendly television programming offered by cable's top-rated Hallmark Channel and fast-growing Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Hallmark's Crayola subsidiary inspires artistic creativity in children through Crayola® crayons and markers as well as other innovative art tools, crafting activities and creative toys. Privately held Hallmark is based in Kansas City, Mo., and continues to be led by members of the founding Hall family. Visit http://corporate.hallmark.com for more details. Connect at Hallmark.com and on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
©2015 The Life is good Company. All Rights Reserved.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and its subsidiaries.
General Motors Trademarks used under license to Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and its subsidiaries.
SUPERMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.