Organizations of every size and in every industry are recognizing that establishing a mature community creates a strategic advantage
Washington, D.C. (PRWEB) August 02, 2016
Higher Logic today disclosed the company saw a 96 percent increase in new client sales and more than a 200 percent increase in sales in the commercial market in the first half of 2016 compared to the same period last year. The new clients came from more than 20 different industries including high-tech, financial services, higher education, scientific, legal and more, with 25 percent of the increase coming from the healthcare and medical industries. To meet the increased demand for its solutions, Higher Logic has also expanded its staff by 25 percent since mid-2015.
“Organizations of every size and in every industry are recognizing that establishing a mature community creates a strategic advantage by fostering an optimal customer experience and increased customer engagement,” said Higher Logic CEO Rob Wenger. “We have remained ahead of this curve, providing the new products and services our customers need to successfully carry their initiatives forward. This is what is now driving our rapid adoption in the commercial market, and I expect this trend to accelerate for at least the next several years.”
● Higher Logic saw a 96 percent increase in new client sales and more than a 200 percent increase in sales in the commercial market compared to the same period last year.
● New clients include: CommPartners, Direct Marketing Association, International Midas Dealers Association, Meals on Wheels America, Microsoft Dynamics SL Users Group, Naylor, Future Earth, Wellness Corporate Solutions and VMware User Group.
● The size of organizations establishing member communities is also increasing, reflecting the broader appeal of online communities and resulting in growing deal sizes for Higher Logic.
● To meet increasing demand, Higher Logic has also grown its staff in all areas of the company by 25 percent since mid-2015.
New Products and Services
Key new products and services announced during the last year that have helped drive this growth include:
● Volunteer Manager – An engagement platform that makes it easy to find, track and reward member engagement in order to encourage volunteerism at all levels.
● Customer Advocacy – This system simplifies the process of turning your passionate customers into brand advocates at every level, from recognition programs to automating advocacy and effectively tracking activities.
● Professional Community Management Services – A set of services designed to help organizations develop thriving communities by leveraging Higher Logic’s expertise and deep understanding of community best practices related to content generation, engagement strategies, and reporting and metrics.
New Resources and Events for 2016
● Higher Logic partnered with the Community Roundtable to produce The State of Community Management 2016 Report based on 339 communities across industries, functions and geographies. The report recognizes best practices in community management, highlighting key findings for 2016 in community strategy, operations and tactics.
● Higher Logic and thought leader Josh Bernoff presented “The Value of BS-Free Writing,” a Learning Series webinar featuring Bernoff’s disciplined take on the value of strong writing and how to produce it.
● Higher Logic and Mariner Management & Marketing presented “Volunteers: The Air We Breathe,” a Learning Series webinar on volunteer programs that shared real-world examples of successful volunteer management programs at organizations of various sizes and structures.
● Higher Logic and Richard Millington, founder of FeverBee, presented “Automation and Motivation to Support Online Communities,” a Learning Series webinar on automation and motivation, sharing key tactics for tapping into what motivates community members over the long term, and how to use automation rules and campaigns to increase intrinsic motivation.
About Higher Logic
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based community platforms, with over 25 million engaged members in more than 200,000 communities. Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring like-minded people all together by giving their community a home where they can meet, share ideas, answer questions and stay connected. Learn more at http://www.higherlogic.com.