Q3 IRS Form 941 Due Oct 31 2013; Payroll Mate® Reminds Employers
Real Business Solutions is reminding payroll departments and tax professionals to file third quarter form 941 by October 31, 2013. This reminder and other important due dates are now available on http://www.realtaxtools.com/ makers of Payroll Mate® payroll software.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) October 12, 2013
Real Business Solutions, maker of U.S payroll and 1099 software products, is reminding US employers to file form 941 for the third quarter (July, August, September) of 2013 by Thursday, October 31, 2013. Quarterly tax form 941 (“Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return”) is used by employers to report federal income tax, social security tax, and Medicare tax withholding to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Payroll Mate software helps companies comply with federal and state tax regulations and provides users with detailed reports for the deposit amounts of payroll tax payments. For example the “Deposit Requirement Report” breaks down the payroll taxes an employer needs to pay for a certain pay period including federal withholding, social security (employee / employer), Medicare (employee / employer), federal unemployment insurance, state income tax and more.
Free trial download of Payroll Mate 2013 with support for the 2013 form 941 is available from http://www.PayrollMate.com/. Users can buy the software and receive it instantly.
Payroll Mate currently supports the following federal and state payroll tax forms:
Form W-2: Wage and Tax Statement.
- Form W-3: Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.
- Form 1099-MISC: Miscellaneous Income.
- Form 1096: Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S Information Returns.
- Form 941: Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
- Form 943 : Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return for Agricultural Employees.
- Form 940: Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return.
- Form 944: Employer's Annual Federal Tax Return.
- Texas C-3: Employer's Quarterly Report.
- Texas C-4: Employer's Quarterly Report Continuation Sheet.
- California DE 9: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages.
- California DE 9C: Quarterly Contribution Return and Report of Wages –Continuation.
- New York NYS-45: Employer's Quarterly Tax and Wage Report.
- Illinois 941: Illinois Withholding Income Tax Return.
- Illinois UI-3/40: Unemployment Insurance Tax and Wage Reports.
Small business owners and accounting first are invited to learn more about Payroll Mate by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/payrollsoftware/payroll_software.html