Students will discover the keys to creating powerful user-friendly forms for data collection with InfoPath 2013 and building complex workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer 2013.
Nashville, TN (PRWEB) January 30, 2014
PremierPoint Solutions has created a new four-day course called “InfoPath and SharePoint 2013 No-Code Workflow Deep Dive.” The course, which provides training on forms creation and workflow design, is appropriate for:
- Power users who want to create InfoPath digital forms to collect data, make use of InfoPath’s integration with SharePoint and create custom SharePoint Designer workflows to automate business processes
- IT professionals and developers who are interested in learning out-of-the-box, no-code functionality and features.
Beginning with its 2007 “Mission: Automation” course on InfoPath and no-code SharePoint workflows, PremierPoint Solutions’ training on designing digital forms and automating business processes through SharePoint workflows have been some of the company’s most popular and effective courses.
The new InfoPath and SharePoint 2013 course includes four days of deep immersion training heavily weighted towards hands-on lab work and taught by an expert InfoPath and SharePoint Workflow instructor. Students will learn:
- All about the InfoPath application and its integration with Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- The principles and best practices of good form design, and why that matters to an organization’s business process
- To work with data fields, form controls and form options using time-saving, streamlined techniques
- How to use InfoPath Rules to automate form completion and provide a dynamic user experience
- To write powerful, complex custom workflows without code using SharePoint Designer 2013
- The improvements that the 2013 version of Microsoft’s products have brought to forms design and use, and workflow design and application
- And much more
By the end of class, students will come away with the confidence to create exceptionally usable, dynamic electronic business forms – both for those who will fill them out and for those who will use the data.
They will also know how to make best use of digital forms in office procedures, as well as how to create and implement powerful, complex workflow processes to automate business processes – with no coding or programming expertise necessary.
“Students will discover the keys to creating powerful user-friendly forms for data collection with InfoPath 2013 and building complex workflow solutions using SharePoint Designer 2013,” said Randy Moody, sales and marketing representative for PremierPoint Solutions.
“This course has the perfect mix of lecture, demonstration and hands-on lab exercises,” he added.
SharePoint training classes on InfoPath and other SharePoint List of PremierPoint Solutions' SharePoint training classes topics are now open through June on PremierPoint Solutions’ website – both in the classroom and live online.
The course includes a comprehensive course manual containing lecture content, PowerPoint slides and scripted hands-on lab exercises. Prerequisites are significant familiarity and experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013. Experience with InfoPath 2010 or 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013 is helpful but not required. The course does not teach Visual Studio workflow development.
Based in Nashville, Tenn., PremierPoint Solutions (formerly SharePoint Solutions PremierPoint Solutions' website) is a Microsoft Certified Partner and a nationwide leader in expert-led, in-person and online public classes on SharePoint products and technologies. The company’s software division professionally develops high-quality commercial add-ons for SharePoint. Most of the company’s courses and services are also applicable to Office 365.