Increasing application in emerging construction markets of Asia Pacific is expected remain a key driving factor for global insulation market
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) July 02, 2014
The global market for insulation is expected to reach USD 67.16 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing awareness towards building energy efficient homes especially in Asia Pacific and Latin American countries coupled with growth in global construction market is expected to remain a key driving factor for the market over the forecast period. However, volatile pricing nature of key raw material is expected to hamper the market growth over the next six years.
Fiberglass emerged as the leading product segment and accounted for 43.9% of total market revenue in 2013. Fiberglass along with being the largest segment is also expected to be the fastest growing insulation product at an estimated CAGR of 9.1% from 2014 to 2020. Fiberglass was closely followed by foamed plastic, with market revenue estimated to reach USD 26.96 billion by 2020.
The report “Insulation Market By Product (Fiberglass, Foamed Plastic, Mineral Wool), By Application (Residential Buildings, Non-Residential Buildings, Industrial, HVAC & OEM) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/insulation-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/insulation-market/request.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- With increasing awareness for energy efficient homes, applications in residential construction emerged as the most dominant segment and accounted for over 50% of total market revenue in 2013. In addition to being the largest application, residential construction is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment, at an estimated CAGR of 10% from 2014 to 2020. Global demand for insulation products in non-residential applications is expected to exceed USD 16 billion by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 7.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific emerged as the leading the regional market for insulation and accounted for 41.8% of total revenue in 2013. Emerging real estate scenario in this region has been contributing to the growth of this market. On account of the above mentioned factors, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for insulation at an estimated CAGR of 9.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America and Europe on the other hand, are fairly mature markets for insulation and are expected to grow below global industry growth rates over the forecast period. North American market for insulation is expected to exceed USD 13 billion by 2020 at an estimated CAGR of 8.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- Some of the leading companies operating in the global market for insulation include Owen Cornings Corp, Berkshire-Hathaway, Saint Gobain, Certain Teed, Bayer Material Science, Rockwool International, BASF and Huntsman Corporation among some other companies.
Browse All Reports of Specialty glass, ceramic & fiber Market By Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/specialty-glass-ceramic-and-fiber.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the insulation market on the basis of product, application and region:
- Global Insulation Product Outlook (Market Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Foamed Plastic
• Mineral Wool
- Global Insulation Application Outlook (Market Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Residential Buildings
• Non-Residential Buildings
• Industrial, HVAC & OEM
- Insulation Regional Outlook (Market Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
Browse All Grand View Research Ongoing Reports @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports.
Conveying Equipment Market by Product (Bulk Handling, Unit Handling, Parts and Attachments), By Application (Durable, Non-Durable Goods) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/conveying-equipment-market)
The global conveying equipment market is expected to reach USD 36.42 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research Inc. Increasing approach towards mass production and assembly line methodology across various industries including sea ports and food & beverages are expected to remain a key driving factor for the global market over the next six years.
Seed Treatment Market Analysis By Treatment Type (Insecticides, Fungicides, Chemical, Non-Chemical), By Crop (Corn, Soybean, Wheat, Canola, Cotton) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/seed-treatment-market)
The global market for seed treatment is expected to reach USD 5.61 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Seed treatment demand is expected to increase due to growing need for protection of high cost seeds in the market. Additionally, effective control over seed or soil borne diseases and infections due to seed treatments will also boost the overall market. Technological development with regards to seed treatment across the crop life cycle is expected to augment the growth of the market. Insecticide treatment was the largest segment accounting for USD 1.57 billion of revenue in 2013.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519