PITTSBURGH, PA (PRWEB) July 16, 2014
"I was concerned about carbon-monoxide leaks going undetected and injuring or killing a building's occupants," said an inventor from Hanford, Calif. "In order to safeguard against this, I developed a safety system."
He developed the CARBON MONOXIDE ACTIVATED GAS SHUT OFF DEVICE to protect building occupants from carbon-monoxide poisoning. The unit automatically shuts down a heating system or fuel-fired generator. It also sounds an audible alarm and activates a strobe light (for the hearing impaired) in the event of a carbon-monoxide leak.
This is designed to enhance personal safety and offers added peace of mind. Furthermore, the device is adaptable for use on most common designs of gas and oil-fired forced-air and hydronic heating systems.
The original design was submitted to the Fresno office of InventHelp. It is currently available for licensing or sale to manufacturers or marketers. For more information, write Dept. 13-FRO-144, InventHelp, 217 Ninth Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, or call (412) 288-1300 ext. 1368. Learn more about InventHelp's Invention Submission Services at http://www.InventHelp.com
# # #