At W2Mate.com, we focus on building affordable and reliable W2 1099 processing solutions for businesses and tax professionals.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 18, 2014
Enhanced W2 Mate® 2013 (http://www.W2Mate.com/) offers tools to help US businesses issue IRS forms 1099-MISC, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-K, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID, W-2, W-3 and 1096.
For businesses that made payments to unincorporated individuals (including contractors and vendors), W2 Mate 2013 offers tools to print, PDF and e-File 1099 Miscellaneous Income forms. W2 Mate also makes reporting to federal and state taxing agencies a breeze. 2013 1099-MISC can be used to report many types of payments including rents, royalties, fees to subcontractors, payments to a physician, gross proceeds paid to attorneys and crop insurance proceeds.
Headquartered in the Chicago area, Illinois, W2 Mate software is one of the leading W2 and 1099 software developers in the US, with thousands of users nationwide. Free 2013 W2 Mate trial can be downloaded from http://www.W2Mate.com/download.html. Customers can purchase the software and receive it instantly.
Businesses can save a lot of money by preparing 1099 forms in-house instead of using online 1099 companies or payroll service bureaus.
New changes and updates to forms 1099 were introduced by the IRS for 2013. New boxes have been added, some boxes have been removed and others have been renumbered, modified or moved. All these and other 1099 compliance changes are supported by W2 Mate software for the 2013 / 2014 tax season.
W2 Mate 2013 has an exclusive mechanism for importing data from different accounting and payroll tax software applications to allow filers print a wide range of w2 and 1099 forms. W2 Mate can extract and remap 1099 information available inside Sage Peachtree (Pro, Complete, Premium, Quantum), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy and Excel.
1099 tax documents may be sent to the government electronically via the IRS FIRE system, a component of the Internal Revenue Service online services for business filers. The 2013 1099 electronic filing feature inside W2 Mate software prepares an unlimited number of E-File transmittals which comply with IRS publication 1220. E-filing 1099s using W2 Mate 2013 is easy and affordable.
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
- Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients;
- Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink;
- Unlimited 2013 1099 E filing using IRS FIRE System (No per form fees and No data transmission charges) Unlimited 2013 W2 electronic filing submissions using the EFW2 format;
- Generates ready-to-email 2013 W-2 forms and 1099 forms Which eliminates the need to print and email W2s and 1099s;
- SSA-approved to print W2 and W3 forms on regular paper including government copies;
- Data import from Sage Peachtree, MS Dynamics, Great Plains, Intuit QuickBooks, Sage DacEasy, Excel and CSV;
- Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry;
- Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID;
- Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated;
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98;
- Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year;
- Password protection and data validation;
- Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists;
- Prompt, courteous and reliable US-based support through phone, chat or e-mail;
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats;
- Exports W2s and 1099s to excel;
- Includes 1099 and 1098 filing instructions;
- TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors;
- Supports truncating social security numbers on returns;
- Completes 1099 forms electronically;
- Helps filers comply with state 1099 filing requirements;
- Includes 2013 form 1099 instructions
A free 1099 software trial can be downloaded by visiting http://www.W2Mate.com/.