Our KORT team members across Kentucky and Southern Indiana show their dedication and desire to be the best every day in their commitment to our patients and each other
Lexington, Kentucky (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
At an awards dinner hosted by the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM) and the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce at the Lexington(KY) Convention Center, Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT) placed 10th as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky. KORT competed against companies from across the state of Kentucky in the medium-sized employer (companies of 150 -499 U.S. employees) category. This is the 10th consecutive year KORT has been named a Best Place to Work making them one of only 6 companies in the state to receive this distinction.
“We are honored and humbled by this award as it comes from our staff. For a variety of reasons, they recognize KORT as a great place to work and achieve their personal & professional goals. Our KORT team members across Kentucky and Southern Indiana show their dedication and desire to be the best every day in their commitment to our patients and each other,” said KORT President, Jason Chambers.
According to KYSHRM, the selection process, managed by Best Companies Group, is based on an assessment of employee policies and procedures and the results of an internal employee survey. The competition is a multi-year initiative designed to motivate companies in the Commonwealth to focus, measure and move their workplace environments toward excellence. Numerous studies show a strong correlation between profitability and creating a good place to work. The Best Places to Work in Kentucky initiative is based on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work for in America” list.
- More Board Certified Orthopedic Specialists than any other provider in the area with 10 times the National Average
- Developed first Comprehensive Concussion Program
- Largest Sports Medicine Provider with more AT’s treating more student athletes than any other provider in the state of Kentucky
- Pioneered Sports Medicine Program for JCPS
- First Physical Therapy company to develop a Residency Program
- More Vestibular Trained PT’s than any other provider in the region
- Largest Certified FMS provider in Kentucky
- First to have multiple sites offering POWR weight reduction program
- Injury Hotline opened 24-hours, 7-days a week
- More than 40 outpatient physical therapy clinics in throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana that specialize in therapy and are operated by physical therapists
- Treating the needs of the community for more than 25 years
- Named Best Places to Work in Kentucky 10 Years in a Row… This means we employ the best of the best which means better outcomes for the patient
Most insurance allows patients to schedule with the physical therapist of their choice directly.
Kentucky Orthopedic Rehab Team (KORT) has been specializing in outpatient physical and occupational therapy in Kentucky and Southern Indiana for over 25 years. Local ownership and independent operations, allow KORT clinicians to work one-on-one with patients to regain strength, increase flexibility, improve mobility, and reduce pain without drugs or surgery. Selected as a “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” for ten consecutive years, and with over 40 locations, KORT has the most board certified Orthopedic Specialists and Vestibular Rehabilitation specialists than any other provider in the region. KORT’s certified athletic trainers provide sports medicine services to more than 30 high schools and colleges in Kentucky & Southern Indiana.