The benchmarks are high for this award and it’s one that we aim to win each year.
St. Louis, MO (PRWEB) April 16, 2014
Kent Precision Foods Group, Inc. has been honored for the third consecutive year with the Quality & Service Award from Dot® Foods, Inc., the nation’s largest food redistributor. This annual award is given to suppliers who demonstrate outstanding commitment to service and performance. Of the 650+ food industry manufacturers in DOT’s program, only 15 were selected to receive this award for 2013.
“We’re honored to have received this award for the past three years,” said Connie Huck, vice president of sales and marketing, Kent Precision Foods Group. Huck adds, “The benchmarks are high for this award and it’s one that we aim to win each year. Our dedicated employees prioritize the service we give to our customers every day, and we’re happy to be partnered with an organization like DOT, to get our products to market.”
The 2013 Quality & Service Award recipients were evaluated on the following criteria:
- Inbound service levels above 98.0%
- An inbound service level on DOT special order items
- Order items of 96.4% GTIN’s bar coded cases and used in all communications
- Successful integration of electronic communication
- Load time for trucks in under two hours at the supplier’s dock
- Expeditious returns and clean-up of dead inventory
- Supplier identity
- Weekly volume of one truck per week
- Profitable partnership
- One full year in the program
- Proactive communication on demand changes that affect DOT customers
About Kent Precision Foods Group
Kent Precision Foods Group (KPFG) is engaged in skillfully developing, producing and marketing dry blended and packaged food products of uncompromising quality and service to customers. The group produces high-quality branded products for foodservice and consumers in categories such as salad dressings, frozen desserts, beverages, seasoning blends, stuffing, seasoned rice and sauce mixes. KPFG also manufactures Thick-It®, a personal nutrition specialty line of thickened powders and beverages available to foodservice and retail customers. For additional brand and product information, visit the Kent Precision Foods Group website at precisionfoods.com or contact Jamie Collins at 800-442-5242, ext. 2533.