(PRWEB) January 17, 2014
LAUNCH Core is a group of digital media experts based in Edmonton, Alberta. Every year LAUNCH releases it’s list of Canada’s top 10 web design agencies.
LAUNCH Said That -
“We are proud to present this list of top Canadian web design agencies. It is exciting to see the talent that this country has in the areas of web design and digital media.”
LAUNCH has revealed it’s 2014 list of Canada’s top web design agencies. The list has been compiled through a variety of factors including quality, marketing knowledge, device compatibility, creativity and price.
1) Media Dog: Mediadog was chosen as Canada’s #1 web design company because of their creativity, attention to detail and capability to take on some of Canada’s biggest projects. Their experience in Flash and their unique ability to engage online visitors is one of a kind.
2) Graphically Speaking: Our #2 was graphically speaking because of their sheer size. They have a large number of staff and put out a high number of top quality websites.
3) Lift Interactive: Lift is one of Edmonton’s top web design companies. They have evolved from a Canadian leader in Flash into a leader in user experience and responsive design.
4) Climax Media: Climax is a web design agency with a simple, yet, eye catching flair. Their work is refined and well thought out.
5) Head Space: From their quaint office in Halifax, Headspace creates designs that are truly refined and fit for some of the largest websites out there. Their knowledge of programming and mobile design stood out to us.
6) Acro Media: As many of the companies on this list, Acro Media has been around for years. They have always had a very bold and adventurous style. Love them or hate them, their style and their work stands out.
7) Media Masters: The Media Masters approach reaches well beyond website design; they are also professionals in branding and marketing. From working with small companies to entire countries, Media Masters has gotten it done.
8) Web3 Marketing: Web3 was established in 2005 and, like many of the companies on this list has evolved to offer responsive design and digital marketing. The Web3 team makes great use of online videos to show off their work and tell potential clients about their offering.
9) Pump Interactive: When it comes to digital art, Pump is one of the best. Their knowledge of drawing, digital design and the use of color creates bold, eye-pleasing websites that are hard to ignore.
10) Edmonton Web: Edmonton Web is one of the newest agencies on this list. The decision to Edmonton Web was a slightly biased one as some of the partners in LAUNCH work with Edmonton Web. However, we truly believe that it deserves to be on this list because of the firm’s unique talent in pixel art as well as it’s ability to create fantastic responsive layouts.
LAUNCH is a group of web design and digital media experts based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Their release of the Top 10 Canadian web design agencies is based on a collective opinion rather than fact.
Find out more about LAUNCH here: http://www.edmontonweb.ca.