Increasing need for animal nutrition on account of growing demand for quality meat products is expected to drive the market for lysine over the forecast period
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) June 03, 2014
The global market for lysine is expected to reach USD 6.96 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Positive outlook on animal feed demand to cater to growing meat consumption, especially in emerging markets of Latin America and Asia Pacific is expected to be a key market driver. Limited availability of major feedstock is expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Animal feed emerged as the largest application segment for lysine and accounted for 92.4% of total market volume in 2013. Along with being the largest market, animal feed is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment for lysine at an estimated CAGR of 6.2% from 2014 to 2020.
The report “Lysine Market Analysis By Application (Animal Feed, Food & Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals), By Livestock (Swine, Poultry) And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lysine-market.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/lysine-market/request
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The global lysine was 1,902.3 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 2,854.9 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2014 to 2020.
- Swine emerged as the leading livestock for lysine and accounted for about 58% of total market volume in 2013. Swine is also expected to be the fastest growing livestock for lysine, at an estimated CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- China was the largest consumer for lysine and accounted for 31.2% total volume consumed in 2013. In terms of consumption, China was followed by Europe and North America. China along with being the largest market is also expected to be one of the fastest growing markets for lysine at an estimated CAGR of 7% from 2014 to 2020.
- The lysine market is highly concentrated with top 4 manufacturers namely Global Bio-Chem Tech, Ajinomoto Ltd., Cheil Jedang Corp. and Archer Daniel Midland (ADM) capturing over 60% of the market in terms of production capacity.
Browse All Animal feed and feed additives Market Reports Published by Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/animal-feed-and-feed-additives
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the lysine market on the basis of type, application and region:
- Global Lysine Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Animal Feed
• Food & Dietary Supplements
- Global Lysine Livestock Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• Others (aquaculture, cattle)
- Lysine Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2020)
• North America
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Browse All Upoming Reports By Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/ongoing-reports
Latest Report By Grand View Research:
Power Transformers Market Analysis By Product (100 MVA to 500 MVA, 501 MVA to 800 MVA, 801 MVA to 1200 MVA) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/power-transformers-market)
The global power transformers market is expected to reach USD 18.55 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing energy demand, on a global level, is expected to be the key driving force for the power transformers market over the next six years. Favorable regulatory scenario for the development of low noise and environmentally friendly transformers is also expected to drive the market over the forecast period. Increasing investment in power plant infrastructure in developing markets of Asia Pacific is expected to boost regional demand.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519