Millennium's new facility provides additional space - double the square-footage in fact - to better serve our clients and meet their growing needs,” said company President Jayne R. Bronchetti.
Hudson, Ohio (PRWEB) December 15, 2015
Financial services firm Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation announced today that it has completed a move into a new state of the art corporate headquarters that accommodates the company’s growth and meets the current and future needs of its clients. Millennium, a leading provider of nationwide recovery management and financial services works with consumer lenders, 17 of whom are Fortune 500 and Global 500 companies.
“Millennium has a rich history of continuous self-improvement,” Bronchetti stated. “Our goal was improved service to our growing client base, and a more productive and enjoyable work environment for our dedicated staff. The team accomplished that nicely.”
“Prior to moving into the new building, it was completely gutted and renovated it,” Bronchetti stated. “Our goal was improved service to our growing client base, and making the work environment more productive and enjoyable to our dedicated staff. The team accomplished that nicely.”
The move is a result of the financial services company’s steady growth and clearly marks a pivot point with an eye toward continued future growth. As part of the relocation, Millennium has invested in upgraded technology and systems, including among them:
- More than 6.6 miles of new Cat6 certified computer cable form the infrastructure of the company’s network – that’s more than the length of 116 NFL football fields lined up end-to-end.
- Latest generation Cat6 computer cable provides super fast speed of up to 10-Gigabits and reduces intra-cable interference for increased reliability and performance.
- State of the art high-speed fiber optics power the company’s Internet and technology in the new facility for improved speed internally and with its clients’ system interfaces.
- A new, Advanced Capability VOIP (Voice-Over-Internet-Protocol) Service has been installed to enhance to the company’s telecommunications.
- Two new 22,000-watt generators ensure the company will continue smooth operations 24/7 – even if a power outage happens to strike, Millennium’s clients will continue to experience optimum levels of activity and service.
This move is the latest in a series of strategic actions by the company. Recently, several key executives have been added, most recently a new Chief Business Development Officer. Additionally, a number of key people have been added enhancing the company’s core business processes of Finance, Technology, Compliance, and Client Relations. The new corporate headquarters is another shining example of Millennium’s commitment to grow, improve, and serve employees and clients alike.
About Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation:
Millennium Capital and Recovery Corporation was founded in 1999, and is a leader in the recovery management industry serving consumer lenders on a national basis. The Company provides a full-range of services that includes nationwide repossession management, skip tracing, impound negotiation, and transportation. Millennium is a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) and has achieved the Service Organization Controls (SOC 2) Type 2 Internal Audit certification for four consecutive years. Millennium is a privately-held company headquartered at 95 Executive Parkway in Hudson, OH 44236, a suburb of Cleveland. For more information, visit http://www.mcrc.biz or call 877.500.6272.