Sydney (PRWEB) October 28, 2013
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, has released its schedule of author signings at the MindBodySpirit Festival, happening October 31-November 3 at the Sydney Exhibition & Convention Centre. Balboa Press will host 13 free book signings throughout the weekend. The following authors will be signing free copies of their book in the Balboa Press booth while supplies last:
Thursday, October 31
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Gigi G., “The Glass is Full”
Friday, November 1
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Trish Stevens, “You Are Psychic”
- 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.: Marilyn Vickrage, “Now I Remember Who I Am”
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Debbie Seaton, “A Spiritual Budget”
- 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Annie Templeton, “Our World, Our Choice”
Saturday, November 2
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.: Shivani, “I Love Myself”
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Susan Altschwager, “New Story for Humanity”
- 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.: Dr Joanne Messenger, “Be in One Peace”
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: O.M. Kelly, “Decoding the Mind of God”
- 4:30 p.m.– 5:30 p.m.: Cher Slater-Barlevi, MA, “DOG of GOD: The Novel”
Sunday, November 3
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.: Debbie Seaton, “A Spiritual Budget”
- 1:30 p.m.– 2:30 p.m.: Helen Martino-Bailey, “Abundance of Joy”
- 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.: Kerry-Anne Gaia, “Fairy Love Heart Story Time & Songs”
Balboa Press will have staff on hand to offer information and answer questions about its authors and self-publishing services, to those interested.
For more information, including admission costs and hours of operation, visit: http://www.mbsfestival.com.au/sydney-details.htm For more information about self-publishing with Balboa Press, log onto http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847 today.
About Balboa Press
Balboa Press, a division of Hay House, is a self-publishing company specializing in self-help books with a positive message. Offering a full suite of publishing, design and marketing services, we are committed to empowering more authors to publish books that will in turn help others and our planet Earth. As a division of Hay House, Balboa Press titles are monitored regularly by the parent company. Hay House is one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world and hopes to find through Balboa Press new inspiring authors that display their potential to add to their catalog. For more information or to publish a book visit http://www.balboapress.com or call 1-877-407-4847. For the latest, follow @BalboaPress on Twitter.