“One of the most powerful features of MindMapper is its collaboration service”
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) April 11, 2014
SimTech Systems has just released its latest version of the popular MindMapper “mind processor” software, MindMapper 14 for Windows. It integrates thinking and task management together, for smarter results in the framework of mind mapping.
This latest version makes it even easier for users to tap into their thoughts. They can express their ideas in the visual format of a mind map, rearrange them easily for organization, present them in different file format, and share by using MindMapper collaboration service.
“This updated version puts a core focus on ideation and communication, and has improved collaboration features, says Young G. Chung, President and CEO of SimTech Systems. “It helps personal, corporate, and academic users worldwide to create, manage, access, and share information with ease.”
New features include:
1. User interface that’s more intuitive, easier to navigate, and easier to read
2. More refined graphics elements, so mind maps look more balanced and refined
3. Better integration with MS Office, and easier steps in the converting process
4. Ability to share a mind map by creating a web URL, so that anyone with a browser with Flash can view it
5. Streamlined presentation mode, to shorten presentation prep time
6. New design menu, with a variety of themes that can be applied to the map
7. Ability to seamlessly import MindManager files
8. Ability to sync mobile MindMapper apps with the desktop version
“One of the most powerful features of MindMapper is its collaboration service,” says Chung “It allows users to co-edit maps, embed files, work on projects, brainstorm ideas, conduct meetings, upload documents and materials, update status, and more. As Samsung Electronics has discovered, it’s a great way to conduct a meeting, manage projects, and share knowledge.”
Upgrades from MindMapper 12 to 14 will be free. And during a release promotion, all upgrades to MindMapper 14 will be offered at 50% off.
About SimTech Systems
SimTech Systems developed MindMapper as an in-house tool in 1997 for industrial simulation projects. Since then, the company has pioneered the development of digital mind maps, transforming them into digital mind processors. Innovative features include the first-ever import/export feature to MS Office, Gantt chart, and process tree mapping direction.
Now, with dedicated collaboration servers deployed in top corporations, governments, schools, and militaries around the world, MindMapper makes accessing and communicating information in visual format more convenient and productive. The goal of SimTech Systems is to create efficient information that can be effectively managed, recycled, and shared with others to improve organizational or personal productivity.