...7 out of Top 10 Banks Worldwide Have Large-Scale Deployments of SeeTest for Mobile Testing.
(PRWEB) October 30, 2013
Based on interviews with 7 out of these 10 banks, we listed the reasons for SeeTest becoming the industry De facto standard tool for mobile testing in the top banks.
The list of the largest banks in the world includes:
- Bank of China
- Wells Fargo
- American Express
- Bank of America
- TD Bank
Reason 1: Security is essential!
- SeeTest solution is found inside the bank’s VPN, thus providing the same top-security level as the bank’s other IT systems.
- SeeTest tool does not require jailbreaking or rooting of the devices under test.
Reason 2: Big banks have large batches of tests - Low maintenance is key!
- Native property identification support is critical. You can’t rely on image/text identification.
- Web property identification support is critical. You can’t rely on image/text identification.
Reason 3: Full integration into the HP eco-system including official HP certified application
- Fully integrative with UFT for mobile testing, including object repository, test creation, execution and reporting
- Fully integrative with QC for mobile testing, including Continuous Integration support
Reason 4: Mobile banking is happening now - simple, quick deployment is important
- Software only, downloadable solution
- Recorder for quick test creation (including Native and Web properties recording)
Reason 5: Big banks service many users – support for all mobile OS is a must!
- Support for iOS and Android but also Blackberry and WindowsPhone – all versions and devices.
- Same tests should run – without modification – on all mobile OS
Reason 6: Top 10 banks span large continents – remote capabilities are essential! That’s what
SeeTestCloud is all about
- Ability to run tests on devices that are located in a different location than the tester. Yet all (devices and tests) reside inside the bank’s VPN.
- Fast, speedy response time when testing on a remote device.
Well, now you know why 7 of the top 10 banks run SeeTest for mobile testing...
Download your free 30-day trial now http://www.experitest.com
Contact us for a live, private demo Contact(at)experitest(dot)com
Experitest is the leading provider of tools for mobile test automation, manual testing and monitoring, supporting all mobile OS: iOS, Android, WindowsPhone8 and Blackberry.
Its test tools plug-in to all test environments inc UFT/QTP/QC, Visual Studio/MSTest/TFS, Rational (RFT), TestComplete, Junit, Perl and Python.
Experitest is a HP Gold Partner (and its tools are HP Certified applications) and Microsoft VSIP partner (and its tools are Microsoft certified).
Experitest's customer base includes Fortune 500 companies such as Barclays, Verizon, BSkyB, Orange, China Mobile, DoCoMo, McAfee, TexasInstruments, Qualcomm, Cisco, Intel, Marvell, Motorola and many more.