To realize return on investment and deliver on strategic plans, organizations must extract the full value from their NetSuite investments, and we hope to open their eyes to the possibilities that can be unlocked in NetSuite.
McLean, Virginia (PRWEB) July 01, 2014
MorganFranklin Consulting, a leading business consulting and technology solutions company based in McLean, Va., today announced the launch of a semi-monthly, on-demand, eight-part NetSuite Top Tips webinar series hosted by the firm. As an official implementation partner of NetSuite, the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software suites, MorganFranklin’s experts are hosting the webinar series over the course of four months to share tips for maximizing NetSuite investments. The first installment of the webinar series, focused on Change Management, was launched to the public today at http://www.morganfranklin.com/NetSuiteWebinars.
The remaining seven installments of the NetSuite Top Tips webinar series will be released on the first and third Tuesdays of each month. The webinars are hosted by a range of the consulting firm’s experts, including directors Elmer Nasser and Kevin O'Brien and managers Micky Agyeman, Lauren Rutkowski, Jack Feng, and Kawanna Watkins.
“For businesses that are considering a NetSuite implementation or have already completed the process, the webinar series aims to help organizations get the most out of their investments,” said Nasser, a director in MorganFranklin Consulting’s Information Management & Technology solution offering. “NetSuite offers a wealth of solutions to help businesses consolidate existing systems, eliminate IT maintenance costs, and make better business decisions faster. To realize return on investment and deliver on strategic plans, organizations must extract the full value from their NetSuite investments, and we hope to open their eyes to the possibilities that can be unlocked in NetSuite.”
1. Change Management—Implementing NetSuite is more than learning a new ERP system. Overcoming adoption challenges requires communication and employee training to build a user-friendly application. Release date: July 1.
2. Project Planning—Ensuring business user engagement and establishing a partnership between IT and the business are essential steps in project planning and business process improvement. Release date: July 15.
3. Maximizing Reporting Capabilities—NetSuite’s customized dashboard provides tools to prioritize activities and improve processing efficiency and accuracy, while saved searches allow users to query data—reference, transaction, and financial—and create reports. Release date: August 5.
4. Data Conversion—Acknowledging data conversion challenges, converting open invoices, and taking advantage of NetSuite External ID simplifies the data conversion process. Release date: August 19.
5. Transaction Processing—Leveraging NetSuite partner integrated solutions enhances out-of-the-box functionality, sales order and purchase order tips, and electronic payment processing. Release date: September 2.
6. Database Migration Strategy & Field-Level Security—Using multiple accounts to manage configurations and custom objects is a key facilitator for migrating accounts. SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, and Field Definition Record allow required fields on forms to be accessed by one user group and remain hidden to others. Release date: September 16.
7. Workflow Routing & User Interface Customization—Mastering SuiteFlow allows users to build and customize workflows, while tailoring the user interface meets business needs and creates a unique user experience. Release date: October 7.
8. SuiteScript Limitations—Overcoming SuiteScript’s limitations enables developers to extend NetSuite beyond the capabilities provided through SuiteBuilder point-and-click customization. Release date: October 21.
NetSuite, credited as the No. 1 cloud business software suite, provides users with one unified business management suite encompassing ERP/financials, customer relationship management (CRM), and ecommerce. In 2012, Gartner named NetSuite the world's fastest-growing financial management system, with more than 20,000 global organizations.
View the full eight-part, on-demand NetSuite Top Tips webinar series and sign up to receive email reminders as the webinars are released at http://www.morganfranklin.com/NetSuiteWebinars. To learn more about MorganFranklin Consulting’s NetSuite implementation solutions, visit http://www.morganfranklin.com/NetSuite.
About MorganFranklin Consulting
MorganFranklin is a strategy and execution-focused business consulting firm and professional advisor. The company provides strategic thinking and hands-on support to help public companies, fast-growing private companies, and government clients manage growth and maximize performance. The firm delivers strategy, accounting and transaction services, risk and compliance, and information management and technology solutions. MorganFranklin has offices in Washington, D.C., and London, and has supported clients in North and South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Learn more at http://www.morganfranklin.com.
MorganFranklin Consulting is the brand name referring to the global organization of MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC and MorganFranklin Limited, a UK subsidiary serving as the EMEA headquarters of MorganFranklin Consulting, LLC.