Growing consumer awareness regarding the benefits offered by organic food & beverages expected to boost the market.
San Francisco, California (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
Global organic food & beverages market is expected to reach USD 211.44 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 15.7% from 2014 to 2020. Growing adoption of organic food & beverages owing to associated health benefits and eco-friendly characteristics is expected to drive demand over the next six years. In addition, regulatory support for organic farming is also expected to have a positive influence on the market by improving supply and product quality.
The report “Organic Food & Beverages Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts to 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/organic-foods-beverages-market.
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/238.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Organic fruits and vegetables emerged dominated the product market, accounting for over 35% of global market revenue in 2013. However, meat, fish & poultry are expected to be the fastest growing organic food products, at an estimated CAGR of 14.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Non-diary beverages including soy, rice and oat beverages accounted for over 38% of total organic beverages market revenue in 2013. However, organic beer and wine is expected to be the fastest growing organic beverage at an estimated CAGR of 25.6% from 2014 to 2020. On the other hand, global market for organic coffee and tea is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.5% from 2014 to 2020.
- North American market for organic food and beverages was valued at over USD 38 billion in 2013. U.S. dominated the North American market for organic food & beverages and accounted for more than 90% of the regional market in 2013. However, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market for organic food & beverages at an estimated CAGR of 28.5% from 2014 to 2020. Japan dominated the Asian market for organic food and beverages accounting for over 44% of total market revenue in 2013. China is projected to be the fastest growing country at an estimated CAGR of 29.4% from 2014 to 2020.
- Some of the major companies operating in the global market for organic food & beverages include Hain Celestial Group, Amy’s Kitchen Inc., Whole Foods Market, Organic Valley Family of Farms and Starbucks.
Browse All Pocket Data Published at Grand View Research @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/pocket-data.
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global organic food & beverages market on the basis of product and region:
- Organic Food Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
• Fruits & Vegetables
• Meat, Fish & Poultry Products
• Dairy Products
• Frozen & Processed Food
- Organic Beverages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2012-2020)
• Non-Dairy Beverages
• Coffee & Tea
• Beer & Wine
Regional coverage of the database includes:
- North America
Direct link for sample request of this report - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/request/238.
Latest Pocket Data Published By Grand View Research:
RFID Smart Cabinets Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts to 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rfid-industry) The global RFID smart cabinets market revenue is expected to reach USD 784.6 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2014 to 2020. Rising initiatives undertaken by healthcare institutions to curb costs via the adoption of an efficient inventory management solution is expected to be a key driver for RFID smart cabinet demand. The report also observes that government regulations aimed at efficient inventory management of medical supplies in healthcare institutions coupled with the current low market penetration rate of RFID technologies in these institutions is expected to fuel market demand over the next six years.
Enzymes Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020 (http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Enzymes-Industry) Global enzymes market is expected to reach USD 7,652 million by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.3% from 2014 to 2020. Growing global food demand is expected to remain a key driver for enzymes market over the next six years. In addition, technological advancement in the field of enzymes engineering is expected to serve as a great opportunity for market participants. Novel applications of enzymes, especially in synthetic biology are expected to drive the market over the next six years.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com,
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519