Enhancements and new functions for Library have been driven by our mission be innovators with PDF. When we build new functionality into programs using our SDK we make he code available to other developers. It’s part of our PDF Freedom ethos.
Melbourne, Victoria (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
Debenu has released version 9.16 of its flexible and royalty free PDF SDK, Debenu Quick PDF Library. The update has a number of highlights, upgrades to existing features and includes new features.
In Debenu’s quest to remain the premium SDK for developers working with PDF, bug fixes and general enhancements have given users a better experience.
- Numerous improvements to EMF import
- Corrected print page scaling/rotation/margins
- New print preview functions
- Enhancements to text extraction
- New PageHasFontResources function to check page font resources
- 10 new functions, 44 bug fixes and 4 enhancements
When asked why Debenu include so many features, Debenu CTO and co-founder Rowan Hanna explained. “Enhancements and new functions for Library have been driven by our mission be innovators with PDF. When we build new functionality into programs using our SDK we make he code available to other developers. It’s part of our PDF Freedom ethos.”
Creating, rendering, printing, securing, merging, splitting and manipulating PDF files with just a few lines of code has been made easier to implement and faster to use. This elevates Debenu Quick PDF Library to a new level with the latest 9.16 update. Some of the new functions include:
- Improve rendering speed of ICCBasedcolorspaces
- Add option 5 to Set Render Options to Ignore ICC Profiles during rendering
- Added options 6, 7 and 8 to Set Render Options for render progress reporting
- Added option 13 for text extraction functions to trim leading and trailing whitespace from extracted text
Debenu is one of the world’s most innovative software vendors. Producing revolutionary software and custom solutions for Adobe Acrobat, PDF and other file formats since 2007. The software Debenu develop spans a broad range of Acrobat® and PDF uses, including forms, conversion, splitting, merging, publishing, stamping, workflow automation, archiving, bookmarking, linking and navigating documents.