ezPaycheck payroll software offers employers a new way to handle both fixed amounts or percentages for retirement deductions for employee peace of mind.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 25, 2015
Developer’s at Halfpricesoft.com have added a new flexible deduction feature to withhold retirement contributions in ezPaycheck payroll software. Employees now have increased peace of mind knowing that deductions can be easily withheld with each paycheck to ensure a comfortable retirement. Employers can also choose pretax or after tax deductions for contributions. Employees can now choose either fixed amounts or percents to be withheld.
"ezPaycheck payroll software offers employers a new way to handle both fixed amounts or percentages for retirement deductions for employee peace of mind," explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of Halfpricesoft.com
EzPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New users can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
EzPayCheck’s many time and money saving features include:
- Updated tax tables and tax rates for all 50 states, Washington D.C., and federal taxes
- Available on Amazon.com and Halfpricesoft.com for customer convenience
- Print paychecks in choice of check formats: check-in-middle, check-on-bottom or check-on-top
- Print paychecks with stubs on blank check stock or pre-printed checks
- Print Forms W2, W3, 940 and 941
- Mask employee Social Security numbers on check stubs
- Customizable deductions and withholding for unique needs -- ideal for churches and nonprofits
- Versatile reporting features
- Data export for use with Halfpricesoft.coms ezW2 or other compatible software
- Auto-fill for check data that speeds up payroll
- Supports multiple accounts at no extra charge
The benefits of processing payroll, in-house include peace of mind for owners and the ability to review and correct information before mistakes could be made. When payroll is outsourced, the business owner runs the risk of not knowing about errors until after the fact.
Potential customers are welcome to test drive ezPaycheck payroll software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from Halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will assist small business owners in simplifying payroll processing and business management. Visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp for details and download.