ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software can now generates payroll to accommodate temporary renovation contractors .
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 06, 2016
Many business owners hire temporary contractors to handle in-house renovations. With this in mind, developers for Halfpricesoft.com now support this type of pay in the latest version of ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software. Companies can create temporary checks and then add the employee to inactive until needed again.
“ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software can now generates payroll to accommodate temporary renovation contractors,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck software is available for small to midsize business owners to less expensively automate the paycheck and reporting process. By processing payroll in-house, customers save a ton of money on outsource fees. Download and test drive this innovative software for 30-days at no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
The step by step guide gives instructions for entering employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks.
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Starting at $89.00 per calendar year, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable to all business owners.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.