Latest ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software backup and restore features will save time and effort in re-creating lost data if the computers crashes.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) June 20, 2016
Halfpricesoft.com developers realize how important it is to backup sensitive payroll data, regularly. Backups are a way to protect the investment in a business's data. The latest ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software offers a backup and restore option for crashed computers. With these features, business owners can avoid several hours of extra work if the computer crashes.
Four reasons you could lose your data include, hardware failures, software bugs, human action, or natural disasters. Although modern hardware tends to be quite reliable, it can still break seemingly spontaneously. For this reason, customers are encouraged to regularly backup data both on the machine and on a usb device.
“Latest ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software backup and restore features will save time and effort in re-creating lost data if the computers crashes," said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck software was created to less expensively automate the paycheck and reporting process, in house. The user guide allows for step-by-step setup of employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. Download and test drive this innovative software for 30-days at no obligation and no cost here.
Unique features now included in ezPaycheck payroll software are:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
Priced at $89 per calendar year, per installation, ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business owner.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.