Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 30, 2013
In a new announcement from Halfpricesoft.com, the company said it would continue to develop and support the desktop version of ezPaycheck, its popular paycheck software for small businesses, despite competitors’ decisions to move completely to online versions.
By remaining with a desktop solution that installs on a customers’ computer, Halfpricesoft.com representatives said ezPaycheck will remain affordable for even the smallest of businesses and enable customers to use the software offline if that better suits their needs. By comparison, many payroll software titles have moved to completely web-based platforms or desktop platforms that require an active internet connection. The monthly or annual fees associated with these platforms often put the software out of reach for many small businesses. This scenario is counterproductive to Halfpricesoft.com’s mission to make easy-to-use, time-saving financial software that is affordable for any small business.
“Our desktop solution, with one-time cost and no extra fees for adding an account or hiring more employees, is more affordable than competing web-based solutions.” said Halfpricesoft.com founder, Dr. Ge.
Customers simply go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll software. Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access.
Priced at $89 for new customers ($59 for 2012 customers), ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software needs of small businesses in US. The software’s graphical interface guides customers step-by-step through setting up employee information, setting up tax options, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks & tax forms.