Updates to our small business payroll software will allow Indiana businesses to process payroll even with the new tax changes, quickly and easily.
Indianapolis, IN (PRWEB) October 14, 2013
EzPaycheck payroll software includes an updated version to accommodate the new County tax changes for Indiana. Developers at Halfpricesoft.com made changes to the software immediately after the tax changes were made public, so that customer’s would not have to worry about unnecessary headaches when processing payroll. Current 2013 paycheck customers can download this update version at no additional charge.
According to Indiana Department of Revenue, Allen, Hancock, Jasper, Madison and Washington counties have changed their county income tax rates, which are effective Oct. 1, 2013. Lake County has adopted a county income tax effective Oct. 1, 2013.
“Updates to our small business payroll software will allow Indiana businesses to process payroll even with the new tax changes, quickly and easily,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck also automates payroll tax calculations and the paycheck printing. The YTD information on paycheck stubs will be updated automatically each time a new check is generated. This new manual YTD feature was included in the latest release to assist customers who processed paychecks manually before and want to start ezPaycheck application in mid year. So they can set up employee accounts quickly without entering the old paychecks one by one.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports payment of hourly, salary, night shift, by piece, by load, or by mileage rates for employees.
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access.
Priced at $89 for new customers ($59 for 2012 customers), ezPaycheck payroll tax solution is affordable for any size business. To start the no obligation 30-day test drive today, please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.