Change is the only constant in business and in life.
(PRWEB) August 20, 2014
Business owners looking for ways to make smart changes – and reap the rewards of a big, lasting impact – should check out the latest blog post from Per Wickstrom on his popular website at http://www.PerWickstrom.com.
The new blog post, which is entitled “Small Changes that Can Have a Big Impact on Your Business,” highlights that:
- Opportunities for making minor improvements abound, but many of them aren’t obvious and therefore it’s essential to be alert and focused.
- Changes shouldn’t be based on guesswork; they should rely on facts and details.
- Personnel changes can have a massive impact – sometimes positively, and sometimes negatively.
- While it may seem trivial, office layout and the ease at which people can interact and collaborate is an often-overlooked change that pays huge dividends.
- Conflicting and uncoordinated schedules can lead to chaos – which is the kind of change that business owners can’t afford to unleash.
- Changes to communication channels – especially in terms of making it easier and more efficient for people to connect – can transform a business virtually overnight.
- Change should never involve sacrificing quality or safety – both of which are vital and, in the long run, profitable.
“Change is the only constant in business and in life,” commented Per Wickstrom. “Nothing stays the same. Rather than denying this fact or trying to fight against it, business owners should embrace change and make it work for them. The most successful companies aren’t necessarily those with the best products, services, people or technology. They’re typically the ones that have mastered the art of making small changes that, inevitably and eventually, make a huge impact.”
The full text of Per Wickstrom’s latest blog is available at http://www.perwickstrom.com/uncategorized/small-changes-that-can-have-a-big-impact-on-your-business/.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.