Essentially, time management is all about choosing whether you control time, or time controls you.
(PRWEB) November 21, 2013
Professionals, students, homemakers and anyone else who struggles with finding enough hours in the day to finish their to-do list, can now read the latest blog post from Per Wickstrom and discover valuable tips to improve their time management.
“Essentially, time management is all about choosing whether you control time, or time controls you,” commented Per Wickstrom, who is the founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, as well as a noted speaker, author and expert on the topic of drug and alcohol treatment in America. “People who control time don’t merely achieve and produce more than those who don’t. They’re also much more confident and self-assured, which positively influences every aspect of their life.”
The five tips for improving time management that Per Wickstrom recommends include:
1. Stay organized: many people spend an excessive amount of time trying to find things that they’ve misplaced – from keys to tools to books, and more. By staying organized, they can save a great deal of time, plus avoid a lot of stress and worry, too.
2. Optimize communication: we’ve become a society that over-communicates on social media, email, texts, cell phones, and more. By streamlining and optimizing communication, people regain control over their time.
3. Plan accordingly: even simple tasks require steps; to say nothing of more complicated objectives. By planning accordingly, people get a realistic sense of how much time things will actually take.
4. Measure and monitor: many people assume that tasks only take a few seconds – when in reality they take much longer. However, by measuring and monitoring duration, they can stop guessing and start knowing.
5. Use a schedule: a daily and weekly schedule can be invaluable when it comes to improving time management. Don’t forget to include personal activities as well.
The complete version of Per Wickstrom’s new blog entitled “How to Improve Your Time Management” is available on his website at: http://www.perwickstrom.com/advice/how-to-improve-your-time-management/.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Amber Howe, Executive Director BDR, at (231) 887-4590 or ahowe(at)rehabadmin(dot)com.
About Per Wickstrom
Per Wickstrom is the President and Founder of Best Drug Rehabilitation, a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center focused on helping individuals through holistic and natural methods. Per believes that it's never too late to turn your life around and do something positive with your life - he is living proof that hard work, perseverance, and a positive attitude can overcome any negative situation.
Learn more at http://www.PerWickstrom.com.