Now through Positive Fundraising, schools, clubs and non-profit organizations have access to a range of effective, easy-to-launch fundraisers tailored to their unique needs.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Hauppauge, New York (PRWEB) September 10, 2015
Positive Promotions, one of the country's leading branding and promotional products manufacturers, has launched a new division, Positive Fundraising to help schools, PTAs/PTOs, clubs and non-profit organizations with their fundraising efforts. The fundraising products are separated into three categories: Today’s Hottest Items, Outdoor Essentials and Apparel Spiritwear.
Today’s Hottest Items are separated into five sub-categories: Tech It Out, Everyday Essentials, Gear-To-Go, Holiday Gifts and Support Your Sport.
- Tech It Out features products for high technology users, such as tablet bags; 3-in-1 stylus, pen and light; universal car cell phone holder; wall charges with stickers; power banks; waterproof cases and charging accessories.
- Everyday Essentials are must-have items for mealtime including collapsible food containers; vino- to-go tumblers; sandwich keepers; reusable cups; pizza cutters; salad-to-go shaker and magnet combo; lunch bags and more.
- Gear-To-Go products – perfect for those who love the outdoors - include fleece picnic blankets; picnic baskets; 20-can cooler/trunk organizer; backpack coolers; fitness kits; clip n sip bottles; pedometer with flashlight and siren; plush hot and cold packs and phone, key and harmony tech armband cases.
- Holiday Gifts items are useful and clever gifts including Modesto picnic carrier sets; ice scraper/snow brushes; deluxe ice scraper mitt; auto emergency kits; Microfleece Sherpa blankets; tie-dye blankets; gift boxed candles; deluxe hot and cold tumblers; mason jar tumblers with a Santa topper and fruit infuser bottles.
- Support Your Sport offers fleece picnic blankets and backpack coolers with five different sports logos: Soccer, Baseball, Football, Lacrosse and Cheerleading.
Outdoor Essentials display the custom school or institution’s logo, message or mascot to boost school spirit.
Apparel Spiritwear provides supporters of schools, sports teams and clubs the chance to outfit themselves in the latest styles with spirit-building personalization.
“We are very excited about this new fundraising product line”, says Debbie Gaspar, Vice President of New Business Development for Positive Promotions. “We are passionate about helping schools through events like Red Ribbon Week, Teacher Appreciation Week, Bully Prevention Month and Black History Month. Now through Positive Fundraising, schools, clubs and non-profit organizations have access to a range of effective, easy-to-launch fundraisers tailored to their unique needs.”
About Positive Promotions
Positive Promotions specializes in branding and promotional products that support the education, public safety, recognition & appreciation, and health & wellness industries. Founded in 1947, Positive Promotions has grown from a printing company of custom slide guides to an award-winning branding expert and promotional products manufacturer.
Customized recognition products include fruit infusers, tumblers, travel mugs, lunch bags, tote bags, backpacks, coolers, apparel, technology gifts including power banks, car and wall chargers, food containers, notebooks, sticky note pads, pens, stylus pens, umbrellas, food products and snacks, lapel pins, keychains, wallets, picnic blankets, picnic baskets, apparel, greeting cards, bookmarks, calendars, lanyards and bundled product kits.
Positive Promotions provides products for numerous events including Breast Cancer Awareness Week, National Activity Professionals Week, Black History Month, Random Act of Kindness Week, Child Abuse Prevention Month, National Workplace Wellness Week, National Volunteer Week, Bicycle Safety Month, Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week, National Teacher Day, National Nurses Week, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, National Nursing Home Week, National EMS Week, National Safety Month, National Night Out, International Housekeepers Week, National Bullying Prevention Month, Red Ribbon Week, Academic Awards, National Breastfeeding Month and more.
For more information about Positive Promotions call 800-635-2666 or go to PositivePromotions.com.